Thread: Best Games for OS X

Best Games for OS X

I have recently purchased the brand new aluminum 24" iMac. But related to this I have to face the hard time to find out the games related to this. Regarding this I have checked the Apple website also but there I have just got the advertise shareware games. And when I look this on the IGN website there also it does not mention the OS X!. So what to do related tot hgis I have searched almost everything which I know but not able to get the perfect solution of it. So if you have any solution for this then help me as soon as it is possible for you.

Re: Best Games for OS X

Like you I am also going through the same situation and that is why I want to know the solution of this if anybody have then please help us. Actually in this I have little bit more question in this
    1. First one is what are most excellent FPS games obtainable for OS X?
    2. What are most excellent RPG games accessible on OS X?
    3. What are most excellent joystick / gamepad on hand for OS X?
    4. Is there an admired web site for gamers devoted to OS X games?

I know little bit nice games for your operating system. So if you want then you are able to try this and I am sure that you will enjoy these games.
    1. WoW, X2
    2. X-Plane
    3. Quake 4, Unreal Tournament 2004/07
    4. Plenty of them.

When I was reading this thread then I think you really want some of the nice games for your operating system. So related to this thread I have one solution but it will work only if you like baseball game. So if you like this then you just visit the smallball website and there you will get this game and after downloading this you just install it on to your system and then play this I hope you will enjoy this. So best of luck.

I am going to give you website name over here so you just google this and you will get the nice game on this site. In this first name is insidemacgames and the second one is macgamefiles. These are sites that are devoted to Mac gaming. It is no revelation that you do not come across several talk about of Mac games on IGN. They are also full of activity covering Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii news to actually trouble regarding the Mac. I discover that their PC reporting is pretty lacking these days also compare to their console news.