Thread: Split second error

Sterile Guest

Split second error

My computer has a 3gb ram and 1gb graphics card. When i start playing my split second game, after playing sometime the game crashes to the screen and gives an error report. There are two buttons in the report 1. Send error report 2. Don't send error report. There are no use in sending the error report. What shall i do now? Please help.

Re: Split second error

Are you running the game as admin? Have you tried reinstalling the game again on your pc? What operating system are you using? Please also tell us what is your full computer specifications. Also did you try updating your graphics card driver to the latest version? What directX version are you using on your pc? You need to specify all this things first and only after that we can solve your issue.

Sterile Guest

Thanks for your reply. I am playing the game as administrator. My operating system is windows xp service pack 2. I haven't tried to update the drivers yet. But as i have bought the computer recently so i think that the drivers are already updated. My ram is 3gb and graphics card 1gb. The processor is dual core 2.70 ghz. My direct x is 9.0c . I haven't reinstalled the game yet. That's all the information you wanted.

So are you saying that you are playing the game Split second on integrated graphics? Could you please tell us your full computer specifications? In any case you need to update your graphics/video driver to the latest. Does your computer meets up the game's requirement, check your pc by comparing the specs of the game:

Recommended system requirements
    Intel Processor - Core 2 Duo E7200 2.53GHz
    AMD Processor - Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5600+
    Nvidia Graphics Card - GeForce 8800 GT
    ATI Graphics Card - Radeon HD 3870
    RAM Memory - 2.5 GB
    Hard Disk Space - 6.5 GB
    Direct X - 9

Sterile Guest

I checked the recommended specifications that are needed to play the game. I have everything more than the recommended ones.