Thread: fallout new vegas error report with " appcompat.txt "

fallout new vegas error report with " appcompat.txt "

Hey friend when I try to download the fallout from the utorrent at that time it reports me with "appcompat.txt”. And regarding this I have tried the other solution also but not able to fix this issue. In this I have tried the every fallout skidrow rip and also the hotfix etc update and crack also but none of them able to work in this. So if anybody have solution of this then please try to help me. Thanks in advance.

Re: fallout new vegas error report with " appcompat.txt "

First of all I also want to say that I am facing this issue too. But it is happening in the fallout 3 new Vegas but when I try to play the arcania gothic 4 but I was not able to play this. But can anybody tell me here that why I am not able to even run this game? And here I have seen that plenty of the people are facing the similar kind of issue. And in that it report the error when I tried to play the game. Regarding this I think that this game is for those guys who have 64bit window xp or vista or window 7. Currently I am using the windows xp of 32 bit as an operating system. But I am not able to play it. Even I could play other plenty of games

Hey can I ask you that why you are not buying the game. Because the downloading of the full version from the torrent it is big issue which is related to the virus, malware and spyware many other things. So if you want my suggestion that you have bought this game. Because I am using that and all these type of errors I am not able to seen in my case. I think you get the enjoyment of installing a pirate version? So just go for the original.

I know you are lots of issue at the time of downloading the file. But I have installed it and also copied it by replacing the crack file. So you just follow this instruction and I hope you will able to get the solution of it.
    • First you Mount image or burn it
    • And then install it
    • Go to installation folder and from there you will able to get the folder where is direct X file and other file in this I am not able to remember the file name but you will find there is other program too.
    • So you click on to the Direct X file scroll down and find the Direct X setup. And in last just install it.
    • And after that you copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder on to your DVD for the main installation folder and overwrite
    • And in last you have to just play the game.

I have followed your suggestion and I just want to say that it is great and it works in my case. The update is really works great but the thing in that is it crashes a lot. But I think it is happening due to another error. I do not know why this is happening, may be because of the solution which you have given that. Or there may be some another reason. But currently I have some other bug issue I am really getting frustrated by handling all these. SO anybody who can help me, so it will be a great relief for me.