Thread: Fallout New Vegas Hardcore mode bonus?

Fallout New Vegas Hardcore mode bonus?

When I was playing the fallout 3 new Vegas at that time I have beaten the game on hardcore and also observed the steam achievement but in that I was not able to get the any of the bonus in game? Has anybody else beaten hardcore and gotten a bonus? If yes then please tell me what is the solution of this issue so I can fix this.

Re: seriously need bonus

That is your particular bonus; it is special the reason that it is exclusive to hardcore. And it is a bonus because in addition to completing the game and being proud of yourself, you also get the accomplishment to show it off that you went through the difficult task and arose victorious over the game. Did you honestly think they were going to give you a butler that was also a free prostitute for your house or something? I mean seriously what did you expect?

Re: Fallout New Vegas Hardcore mode bonus?

I expected some kind of unused weapon or somewhat and also not that actually they do not have a lot of those already. But it is sort of misleading to say u get something special for beating it on hardcore for beating it on hardcore specially with people like me that do not care for achievements/trophies. Because I never look for that I just concentrate on to the game.

The accomplishment means more if your play style is more of the "Run and Gun", or melee/unarmed type. If you mistreatment the overpowered sneak attack critical to the max hardcore is just a minor annoyance at best. Oh, and resist the urge to mass-produce super stimpaks. With a elevated medicine skill those things, along with a modest number of Doctor's Bags, are just silly in hardcore allowing you to play the game exactly like others.

I do not understand how you are you able to justify the attainment as a special bonus. And ya in this a cool weapon or a bonus starting trait for future characters or the location of some cool secret place in the wasteland. Or one of the small bonus perks you get for other achievements in the game. Any in game bonus would have sufficed.