Thread: Fallout 3 DLC Glitch / Freeze Ruins the whole Game

Fallout 3 DLC Glitch / Freeze Ruins the whole Game

So I was playing Fallout : New Vegas , and now I am not able to even play at all off my saves ? Lot of the people here is having the similar difficulty it seems. This save game depends on downloadable content that is no longer available. A number of objects may be no longer obtainable. Continue loading? You click yes. Then the storage device you have selected is no longer obtainable Load canceled.The game then goes backward to the main menu. It does it for all my saves. This DLC glitch is killing the entire game and is a Joke. I have seen other glitches on the forum but why would you release a game with this large of a trouble. If the glitch does not get fixed inside the week I am going to return my game. Please Can we get a fix soon guys?

Re: Fallout 3 DLC Glitch / Freeze Ruins the whole Game

When you try to load the game it will not allow you to load it. And also it will not allow you to put it blunt. This save game depends on to the downloadable content that is no longer available. And in this some objects may be no longer available. So continue loading. Then you click on to the yes. Then the storage device you chosen are no longer available. Load canceled. The game then goes back to the key menu. It does it for all my saves.

I have also just come across that difficulty on my new 360. I got to level 11 and was killed by a death claw, and then it froze while attempting to load the auto save. And after this when I restart it again I am not able to load the auto save or the manual save prior to that. So I am not able to continue playing. And also this game is broken and it will not be long before I return it for a refund. So please help me on this if you can.

I am also facing this from last two weeks. And regarding this I have also taken the help from my friends also but he could not solve this. And when I try to search this on to the Google then finally Google also does not show anything about this, , I am glad that I am not the only one who is facing this kind of issue/ So what should I do in order to fix this. Should I just delete the DLC for now?

It is not happening because of the DLC. I have read that other people are also facing the similar kind of issue as me without even getting the Pre-ordered DLC. I have up till now to use My Pre-order DLC because I figured somewhat like this would happen. So I think it is just a game bugging out. I am also trying to load the game and thinks the games textures/maps and polygons which are the part of some DLC that is not even there. And is because of it loads up and everything is blank.

Yes I have done both of the things and it is simple fact as there is no getting around it either. And regarding this I think we all have to wait till the next release of the patch. And I think it will take around three to four days depending on when it is done. And also it is depend on the time that how fast it gets uploaded for the XBOX live which is for us so we can download. Regarding this I think they will fix this very soon.

idea Re: Fallout 3 DLC Glitch / Freeze Ruins the whole Game

Completely fixable, just delete dlc in game data and reinstall, duh