Thread: Supress the Dshk mission problem while playing Medal of Honor 2010

Supress the Dshk mission problem while playing Medal of Honor 2010

I have installed medal of honor 2010 in the system and started playing it it has such a great graphics and animation which attracts the eyes.I actually like playing the action, but it's annoying when I can't presently skip a part in a linear game. I have restarted Medal of Honor, taken the disc out and resumed the mission. What besides can I do? This is why I like this game and the challenges in the game is very attractive and all this features of this game are very great and I am just being addicted to this as I have played medal of honor with allied assault. I have a problem in this game which is related to the "suppress dhsk" and very keen to know that if anybody have any idea about this objective of pc. Whenever I am trying to shot the gunner endless at that time i have almost empty my team of army. I have tried almost all the positions but no result. can anybody suggest me what is the problem actually happening in the game. Please help me.

Re: Supress the Dshk mission problem while playing Medal of Honor 2010

I'm receiving this problem too. Attempt resuming, tried a variety of routes, different tactics, and backtracked to find ammo a few times. The simply method I could yet find my teammates to go forward more than a backyard was to throw FRAG GRENADES after them. Even then, when I supervise to shift up and repress the gun shell for half a minute, they withdraw back to situation one. You allocate a dangerous game duty to an AI system that doesn't attach the dots. Why not just give the performer a few freaking red phosphorous bombs and let us take care of the entire game? This kind of campaign-halting virus is intolerable in title. You identify what happened following an hour of irritation? Or you can also search this on the internet or you can search on the you tube and see the video to the related issue and get the visual solution for the same. I think this will help you to get the desired solution which help you to play the game successfully without any trouble.
    Last edited by Ninja-X; 23-10-2010 at 04:52 AM.

I set 1k rounds into the place too previous to me decided to attempt something dissimilar: The disc-gun is heavily armored. The shrink back from the 'chain makes a direct blast nearly not possible. I moved up and to the goal left and find a decent angle on the gunner's place. I had to put down suppressing fire on the gun to represent in its notice while the group took out the ads that initiate on both edge. I shot at the disc-gun and went backside for cover when I represent fire. When there was an opportunity, I change the position at the above-mentioned position and took out the gunner. More resistance Forces produce and will carry on to try and man the disc-gun pending you and your group get the right structure painted with red phosphorus. Then clear back sooner than boom.

I also tried neighboring it come into view to be an unbeatable enemy fault, because from the time I ongoing this part of the assignment I have not been capable to destroy the gunners. I've been playing shooters for many days, and I'm not people who become blank when it comes to strategy. It's just a huge offing fault or virus Charlie foxtrot that stops the solitary player game dead in its tracks. I ran into this glitch previous night and I had to close the game down totally and resume the assignment from the extremely beginning, which is a vast pain in the back.

It is not just tough complexity; I was playing on average complexity when the glitch happens. I was playing for that attainment to suppress it below 2 minutes and didn't find it the first time. So I reloaded the checkpoint to attempt once more and to my irritation exposed the enemy gunner became unbeatable. I even moved up to a dissimilar place and was obviously shooting him in the box to no advantage. Attractive irritating to have to resume the complete assignment if you mess up that part, I'm almost certainly going to omit this success now because it's also much irritation with that glitch.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I strike it on tough method. All I did was shoot at the mesh above where the engine gun is at. If you see the small objective icon on top of where the DSHK is at flashing then you're liability it right. You just go on suppressing it waiting they find over there and spot it with the RP. You don't require unpacking on it and holding the trigger down and misuse all of your ammo. Just do short burst at it each pair seconds to continue the icon flashing. Shouldn't take extra than a couple minutes of suppressing fire for your squad to find up there and spot it.

As soon as I move toward the part with the gunner at my 12 o'clock, there would be approximately 4-5 enemies produce on my left, two opponent producing on my right on rooftops, and an opponent far back. I moved up to the first barrier on the used shotgun to finish the men there then shot the tower Buddy until a symbol appeared above the tower showing that it can be admission. When the enemies generate on the left side, one will run up and man the tower, in which you just clean and do again. I'm uncertain why you couldn't slay the gunner. I would put perhaps 10-15 bullets into his groin area, worked every moment.