Thread: Fallout new Vegas: How to upgrade the SPECIAL attributes?

Fallout new Vegas: How to upgrade the SPECIAL attributes?

I am using a HP computer running in the Windows 7 operating system. I am playing the game “Fallout New Vegas” into the machine. Installed the Direct X for getting the better performance. Installed the Non Player Controller(NPC) for the gaming purpose. The problem, that I am facing is regarding the some of the special attributes of the game, there are no such Bubble heads, I am not able to gain the points of the game because for the attributes of the game. Is this problem is for the system requirement? How to upgrade the SPECIAL attributes of the game? Any other suggestion will be appreciated…..

Re: Fallout new Vegas: How to upgrade the SPECIAL attributes?

As per my knowledge I don’t think so the system requirement is might be for the problem. The basic system requirement that I know to run the game in the windows machine:
    Processor: 1)Intel Pentium Dual core or the late version.
    2) AMD Athlon 64X
    Graphics: 1) NVIDIA Geforce GT 140
    2) ATI Radeon 3870
    RAM: 3GB or more than that.
    Hard disk: 10 GB free space in the drive where you install the game.
    DirectX: version 9 or the latest one.

There are two types of statistics which is used to define the characters of the game, these are the attribute and the skills. The character attributes are represents in the SPECIAL attributes, and it will determine the value of the derived statistics as well as the value of the skill which are used in the starting. Some other derived statistics are like the Health, Radiation Resistance, Inventory carry, which are also derived the values. These are derived by the two statistics that I have mentioned in the above. The skill s that you are using are determine the attributes like the Sneaking, Weapon Usage and the lock picking. The skills of the game about the attributes will determine the perk of the game to reach the upper level. The SPECIAL carries the characters of the seven attributes of the game.

I per my knowledge, you should first gain all the skill of the game that are presents, but remember should not add the skills that you are already gain when you look for the level up. It will take a lot of the time to get all the skills. But you should have to get them. This will not make the character for the game on the top level of the, because there is no perk in the series of the Elder scroll, nut it might be change. Just go through there I hope this will help. I did this and it works, I had the similar issue with the special attributes of the game.