Thread: Fallout 3 New Vegas not able to install

Fallout 3 New Vegas not able to install

I am using a Desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have got Fallout New Vegas game application in order to install it to the system and make it work but the problem is that I am not able to make the installation of the game. I have no idea what could have been causing it. Please suggest me a better solution so that I can make the game to be installed well and hence work accordingly which will be beneficial. Hope to get the desired solution which will be helpful.

Re: Fallout 3 New Vegas not able to install

Does it give or provide you with any error message when you are trying to install the game. I suppose this could be the issue and hence you are not able to process out for the change. So in order to get the game to be installed describe about the error message that you get while performing the task. I hope we may then help you out to get the issue to be sorted that you are facing and make the game to be executed.

I have bough the game form a local gamestop recently and when trying to install the application Steam will not let me install the game. It says that it is not released yet. I do not know what could have been the reason. I have the copy but still not able to get sort of the thing. Hope I may now get the solution so that I can get the games to be executed well which will be helpful. Please help.

The steam is been a bit buggy. This is the reason you are not able to make the game to be installed. Also half of the content of the game is not available and you are not able to install the complete system files which is essential for the game. It will be better that you first check out for the thing that is needed. You have to make sure that the copy you have got is not incomplete and the game is full version. There is a possibility through which you may then be able to make the game to be installed well to the system and work essentially well. Check out for the thing.

Have you checked for the compatibility of the game that is essential? Is your system very much well versed with the game that needs to be fulfilled. You have to make sure by checking for the configuration and as it is been done this will surely help you out for the thing. Look out for the same from the following below:

• The game is basically enhanced for Multi-core
    • Windows 7/Vista/XP operating system required
    • Dual Core 2.0 GHz processor
    • 2GB RAM Memory
    • 10GB free HDD space
    • NVIDIA GeForce 6 series, ATI 1300XT series minimum

If your system is able to fulfill the above configuration then the game will be installed well and easily without any problem. So do look out for the thing and make the implementation. I hope the game will then be able to install and process without any issue.

The problem is basically with the game that you have bought. The copy may be pirated and hence you are not able to play with Steam and it is been blocked or getting blocked. Get the proper disc which is genuine copy of the game and then try to make it install to the system. Am sure you will then be able to perform well with the same and get the aspect to be fulfilled. This is necessary and essential that the copy of the game you use be full version and not a demo. It sometimes happen that the demo pack do not work or install. Look for the desired output.