Thread: Will Fallout: New Vegas get patches and repairs?

Will Fallout: New Vegas get patches and repairs?

I have played New Vegas more than 20 hours. I am little bit disappointed with it. I can understand that there could be bugs and fixes in most of the game. I doubt that the New Vegas developer has actually tested it before its release because every time you run several distance ( nearly 20 to 30 feet) cause delay in the graphics. This is really frustrating. I will hope that obsidian and Bethesda will response to the customers and releases patches and fix. Will they?
    Last edited by Saura; 22-10-2010 at 12:27 PM.

Re: Will Fallout: New Vegas get patches and repairs?

The company says that it will soon release the patches to fix bugs and errors and it is working on it. The first fix is for the PC gamers but it won’t fix everything. it still leaves several wounds. The update may fix quest and scripting issues. As far as I know there is no news on X box and PS3 patches. But the company promised that it will release console patches as quickly as possible. For PC users the patches will automatically download to their game.

Bethesda has begun their patching procedure aftermath of the game. The Bethesda says that they have released the update for the PC version of Fallout New Vegas which will download to your system automatically. These download will resolve the several issues. What you have to do is just restart the steam so that the patches will be downloaded to game on your next launch. Like your PC version problem the 360 seem to be trapped for a while longer.

AS you know that there are good and bad movies, books, songs, music, place or any other thing, in the same way there could be good and bad games. As there is spell mistakes in the books, bad tracks in songs or music there are errors in the game software. The Bethesda has launched the patches or updates for PC version games which will blow up the several bugs. They released the a patch over the Steam for PC.

The Bethesda has released the update over steam which will automatically download to PC. It did not release the complete patches. The update contains over 200 fixes. Also they are testing these updates for Xbox 360 and PS3 which we may get very soon. They have also released the fix for “quicksave” and “autosave” problem encountered by some people. The company is also working with hardware manufacturers of video cards which help solve the drive issue.

The Bethesda is monitoring all the forums, posts, twitter, Facebook comments & QAs of every single issue reported. The company needs a time to tackle couple of fixes. The company released automatic updates for PC. Soon it will release for 360 & PS3.