Thread: How to Rescue Tariq in Medal of Honor 2010

How to Rescue Tariq in Medal of Honor 2010

I am having one issue with the Medal of Honor 2010 where i have to complete the Rescue Tariq objective but i am not finding any way for the same, I am stuck in the door and could not found any way to kick the door or anything else out there. I can only see the door is slightly opened. I an unable to find any way. If you are having any suggestion then please let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to Rescue Tariq in Medal of Honor 2010

I have gone through the same and let me tell you that it is having the trick by which you can save the Tariq in the Medal Of Honor 2010 which is not working with the same. All you have to do is to roam around the fenced a lot and you will find the way to save the Tariq. It is little bit tricky but can be solved with the same only. Continuously roaming around the fence will help you to find out the way for same. So if you can then try this out and see whether you are getting it work with the issue or not.

This is the bug of the Medal Of Honor 2010 game which is not working properly sometime with the Tariq rescue. I have gone through the same and come to know that this is the bug. This problem is faced by most of the user who are using the unregistered copy of the Medal of Honor 2010. If you wanted to solve the issue with the same then i will advise you to go with the registered version of the game and the see whether you are getting any issue or not. Also update with the Electronic Arts and see whether any DLC released for resolving the issue with the same.

I have gone through the same issue and let me tell you that i did not found any way to work around with the same. Finally i have contacted the Electronic Arts regarding the same and now waiting for the reply of the same. So if you can then contact the Electronic Arts and ask about the problem regarding the issue you are going through. I hope this will help you with the same.

I am having issue with the Medal of Honor 2010 where i have to complete the Rescue Tariq objective but i am not finding any way for the same, I am stuck in the door and could not found any way to kick the door or anything else out there. I can only see the door is slightly opened. I an unable to find any way. If you are having any suggestion then please let me know about the same. thanx