Thread: Can my pc run Fallout new vegas?

Can my pc run Fallout new vegas?

Hey, I want install the new Fallout Vegas on my 1 year old computer. I have already brought the CD of it. The problem is that I don’t know whether my PC can take the Fallout Vegas or not. As I told it is an old junk. My PC configuration is as follows.
    The OS is Windows Vista
    The Processor is Intel Core2 Duo 1.8GHz
    The capacity of RAM is 2GB
    The HDD is 250GB
    19” LG LCD Monitor
    Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator HD' Graphics card

Re: Can my pc run Fallout new vegas?

I looked into the official website of Fallout Vegas. It is multi role playing video game. The minimum system requirements of this game match nearly 70% with your configuration. You just have to buy a good graphics card & Upgrade RAM capacity if u needs better experience. Otherwise the 2 GB RAM is enough. I will give you the examples some graphics card which suits the game requirements.
    1)NVIDIA GeForce 6 series, 2)ATI 1300XT series

The game developer took nearly 4 years to develop the Fallout new Vegas. It runs any new Windows Platform such as XP/Vista. This game is released for PC, Xbox 360 and playstation 3. The Minimum Requirement for this game is XP/Vista .1GB Ram for XP & 2GB Ram for Vista. Intel Pentium Processor OR AMD athlon Processor, Direct X 9.0c, 256 MB Graphics card.

For the Latest Fallout Vegas I recommended you to go for NVIDIA GeForce series or ATI HD series. These video cards works just blossom. I also suggest you to upgrade your PC to Recommended requirements instead of Minimum. This will help you in future. The requirements are Intel core 2 duo processor, 2GB, 512 MB video cards. You might also need the steamwork digital platform.

I think that your system might run the Fallout Vegas but you won’t get the actual performance of the game as my opinion. You will also need a Direct X 9.0c compatible video card and sound card. Processor speed requires 2.0Ghz to 2.2 GHz. I will give you the some of the list of graphics card which is suitable.
    NVIDIA GeForce 200 series, HD 3400 series, HD 2600 series, ATI HD 4800 series, X1900 series, X1800 series.

I have gone through your problem and I saw that your system already has minimal requirements. So I suggest you to buy good graphic card which is about 512MB. The Onboard Graphic might affect the game performance and the game may run in slow motion. So spend several bucks for your old PC which avoids the problem. Also check that your monitor has maximum screen resolution.