Thread: Framerate Drop in Replays while playing fifa

Framerate Drop in Replays while playing fifa

Hi i am having the Sony wio and using it from the last few months with the windows 7 operating system and the Intel core 2 duo processor, the thing here is that i am a game lover a and i have recently installed the fifa game on my system, initially it was working properly, that is i was able to play the game without any problem, But from last few days i am facing an unusual problem while watching the replays, the thing is that whenever i select to watch replay then the image of the video quality degrades , some of my friends said me that it is the Framerate Drop, i really don't know anything about this, please help me in this case and also let me know the solution to fix it.

Re: Framerate Drop in Replays while playing fifa

I have gone through your problem an it seems to me that this this thing normally happen in the fifa game and also one more thing that you have to take in to consideration that if the replays are not good then avoid viewing it or else what you have to do is just make sure that configuration matches well. What you have to check here is that is the system ailments are working well for you or not and then take the further steps, But if you will ask me then there might be a problem with the video card that you are having onto your system.And also one thing i would like to mention here is that make the system cope up with the game then i think it will not give you such problem.

I am totally agree with you that the fifa replays are not good because i was also facing the similar problem a few days before, But i made some possible changes that let met to get rid of this problem, What i did is just change the version of the game and took the lower version then the current one i was using, also one thing that i want to mention here is that can you please give me the detail description of the problem that you are facing and also the system configuration that you are currently having and if possible tell me the version of game that you are using.

It seems to me that there is something wrong with the video car that you are using, The thing here is that if you are not getting the proper visuals of the game then definitely there is something wrong with the video card, so what you have to do here is that just try and use any other video card and then play the game and see to it whether the problem still exists if not then what you have to do is just change the card with any other which must be the best in the business and also better than the earlier one.

Firs of all thank you all of you for considering my problem and also for spending your vital time for finding the solution, But ting here is that i am still not able to fix this problem,What actually is the case here is whenever i try to watch replays of the shot that i played then at that moment the video quality is extremely bad, I am using the FIFA 11 version game. As asked by you here is the system configuration of the system that i am using:
    • Sony wio laptop
    • Windows 7 operating system
    • 2 GB ram
    • 250 GB hard disk
    • Intel core 2 duo processor
    • nvidea video card