Thread: How to enable FSAA in Medal of Honor 2010 for NVIDIA GeForce cards

How to enable FSAA in Medal of Honor 2010 for NVIDIA GeForce cards

I have Windows 7 as the operating system on the System and along with that I have a graphic Card from the NVIDIA. I just want to know if there is a way by which I can enable the FSAA (Full-Scene Anti-Aliasing). I want to enable this on the Medal of Honor and I will be happy if I can have it done. As far as the system requirement goes I have 3GB of RAM and 512 MB graphic card and hence I do not see any point by which I will be lacking the minimum requirement for the GAME. Is there anything that you all can help me with? I do not have any idea regarding this and I will be happy if you all can help me in enabling it. I have heard that there is some kind of patch and that will for sure help us with enabling the FSAA. Well I do not thing that this is what the case is. Please come up with worthy solutions and push me with the solution.

Re: How to enable FSAA in Medal of Honor 2010 for NVIDIA GeForce cards

I think that you will for sure be suffering with the issue regarding the things that you have requested for. Well it is pretty nice that you have the 32GB RAM with you but at the same time I do not think that the high RAM will help you in fetching the FSAA. It all depends on the Graphic Cards, well I have see that the relationship of the Medal of Honor with the NVIDIA is not that good and hence you will find difficulty in achieving the FSAA. In addition to the above words modern graphics cards usually bear some technique of full-scene anti-aliasing (FSAA) so that they can help avoid aliasing (or "jaggies") on the full-screen images.

I am in total agreement with what Mario 2 has mentioned and that is because I have also seen most of the users complaining about the relationship of the NVIDIA GRAPHIC CARDS and the MEDAL OF HONOR. On this forum too there have been discussion made regarding the same and if you want then you can just have a look at that. Hope that you will get some descriptive information for you. Nvidia GeForce 400 crashes with Medal of Honor

I do not think that this is going to be the case. You want to have the FSAA and I do not think that there is anything that one should worry about the relationship of the NVIDIA and the MOH. Also I want to say with that large configuration of your system I am sure that you will get the FSAA on your system. Also in addition to that I want to say that if you are not getting that then there is going to be some issue with the drivers. I would suggest you to go to the official website of the NVIDIA and I am sure that you will get the latest drivers for the Graphics card that will be able to dwell FSAA for you. Do try the drivers and before installing them just remove the previous version from the system and then go for this. I am sure the drivers will help you.

To be frank let me tell you that I had a lot of issue with the drivers and the installation and the uninstallation process. I just did one thing and then I had got away with the issue related to the drivers of the Graphic Cards. First of all I deleted all the drivers from the from my system and then I went to the OFFICIAL WESITE of the NVIDIA and there I just downloaded the latest and the best suited drivers for the NVIDIA using the let NVIDIA check your system function. Once this was done successfully then I was able to play the game and that too without any issues. The download hardly takes 5 minutes and hence I do not thing that you should worry for. If you want then you can try this. I gave you this suggestion and I think that it will fetch you the thing only if you are having the driver issues.

Well thanks for all the valuable suggestions. I will definitely try them and will post yo9u regarding the progress of the journey. Well when I was playing the BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM. I was using the system and the drivers that I am using at this time was also the same and I did not had to do nay amendments as such for the games. Why is that with the Medal of Honor we are doing all this extra things. Also in addition to this do you want to lay my hand on some thing else? I means to say if the above all solutions do not work then is there anything else that I can try for?

Let me remind you Adrie, it was BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM and the game that we are talking about is the Medal of Honor. The minimum requirement for the two game s were all together different, and to tell something in short than Batman required 1GB RAM and her the case is directly double it is here 2GB. So from this only you can just make out where the scenario is moving. Also let me remind you to have the FSAA in case of the BATMAN you had to enable it during the installation of the GAME and then you were able to get the effect. So in that case you had to do all those stuff and now you want to run the Medal of Honor and I think there has to be definitely something more to be done. Hope that you have the things in your belt.

If at all you want to try and have some more solution under your belt then you can try the latest NVIDIA beta drivers. Well this is just a safe solution and I would suggest you to use it only if the solution s above does not go in your way. Please download the drivers properly and do keep in mind the have the BIT version of the Operating System that you have on your system. See that you have the 32 bit drivers if the OS is 32 bit and 64 bit drivers if the OS is 64 bit. You can have the drivers from the official website of the NVIDIA. While trying these drivers sees that you go for the clean installation. I am sure that if all the above solution does not go in your way then you can have go with this drivers and with the clean installation.