Thread: Starcraft 2 cloud save game cross-platform?

Starcraft 2 cloud save game cross-platform?

Hello friend,
    I recently installed the Starcraft 2 cloud game into my Apple MACBOOK pro, I run it in the campaign mode, the OSX that I am using is the 2.4ghz, 9600m gt specification. I have another computer which is running under the windows XP operating system. The problem is when I tried to run it on the windows computer under the boot camp partition, it not giving me the right performance. I save the game in my MAC BOOK with the battle.net account. Can any one tell me is the save will run in the windows XP machine? I found somewhere that the Starcraft 2 will support only the cloud save games but the user is not able to see the reference platform. Any suggestion on this? Suggest me the system requirement to install the game into the MACBOOK machine. is it not works in the windows machine? is there any software utility tool to run the program in the windows computer?

Re: Starcraft 2 cloud save game cross-platform?

The basic computer specification for the installation of the Starcraft 2 in any MACBOOK pro machine. This is the minimum specification of the MAC machine. This should be fulfill to run the game.

Processor- Intel any version.

RAM- 2 GB or more than that.

Graphic card- NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT or ATI Radeon X1600 .

Drive- DVD-ROM drive.

Hard disk space- 12 GB available space in the hard disk drive.

Resolution- Minimum resolution should be 1024X720

Network- Broadband Internet connection

The graphic driver that you are using you should update that one in your MAC machine. Because currently there is a problem in the Mac OS X with the NVIDIA graphic hardware driver. The hardware driver having a issue with the OSX software update utility tool. Make sure that the all the features of the machine is that issued to run the game working smooth. I suggest you to copy the frame rate of Starcraft 2 into your drive where you not installed the game, by this it will not work in the computer as the override of the game version. It will used to keep the waste resources on the shader of the game file. Check the system hard ware that they are not overwrite the game process, if you found that then reformat the game, and also the graphic driver and then again reinstall it with the latest version.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

As per knowledge the windows version machines are having the much faster platform which will helpful to run the game or any other program into the machine. There are some ultra setting in the Apple MAC BOOK. Check the setting for the ultra for the game that you have installed in the machine, check the texture setting of the game. Set the texture into the range of 23 to 32FTS. This is not hamper in the windows version, but it is necessary in the MAC OSX support machines. Also you can also try this on the windows machine with the tool named as GPUtool, that used to over lock the GPU service as well as the memory. Don’t use it in the OSX, it might be not safe there. I used it into my Apple MAC BOOK, while I was facing the same issue and it works fine. And the game save file that you mentioned in your post I don’t think so it will run under the windows machine with the same save file.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!