Thread: How to play Medal of Honor 2010 in multiplayer mode

How to play Medal of Honor 2010 in multiplayer mode

I install Medal of Honor 2010 game in my computer system. This is excellent game. I love it lot. I want to play this game in multiplayer mode. Playing in a single player mode was nice experience for me. Now i want to try this game in multiplayer mode. Is there is any connection is required to play this game in multiplayer mode? So please help me.

Re: How to play Medal of Honor 2010 in multiplayer mode

I haven't an idea about Medal of Honor 2010 game But i played counter strike game lot of time and i just like to play cs. If You want to play any game in multiplayer mode for that you required LAN connection and you can play with your Friend who are in a same LAN. You can also play online with anyone who are interested to play with you. Enjoy it in a multiplayer mode.

Medal of Honor 2010 in multiplayer mode was developed by EA Digital Illusions CE. You go to setting option of the Medal of Honor 2010 game. There you can see the player option. So you slick on multiplayer mode. Click on save button. After clicking on save button your setting will Change. Now you can play this game in a multiplayer mode.

I think you have to take help from game "Help" option menu. There you get all the information related with your game and all the information that will help you to understand how to play this game in any mode. Multiplayer mode is class based mode. There is a three classes available in multiplayer mode are as follows:
    1-Rifleman 2-Special Ops 3-Sniper
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

why make it seem hard , just go to program files on your c drive or where you installed your medal of honor ,

find the folder eletronc arts open it then open folder MP then send a shortcut from mohmpgame to desktop then double click it ,hey presto you go multiplayer enjoy

Or else people who are not able to play Medal of Honor 2010 PC multiplayer due to the game asking to install Punkbuster even though Punkbuster is already installed can create a folder called pb in the folder called C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\medal of honor\MP\
    then put this Missing MOH Files files in that folder by searching it from google.