Thread: Medal of honor 2010 stop when i enter serial key

Medal of honor 2010 stop when i enter serial key

I am a big fan of computer games. So I have recently brought brand new, fully loaded computer for the gaming purpose. It also included modern graphic card about 1GB. With computer I also got the 3 games CDs for free. In that I got the Medal of Honor 2010 which is my favorite. I was very eager to play that game on my brand new PC. When I insert the game CD in my DVD drive it runs fine. After loading the installation file the setup asked me to insert the serial key. I have that serial number along with CD. After inserting the key the installation stops or terminated automatically. I didn’t get it how it was happened. I repeated the installation again but I failed to install. Can anyone tell how this could happen? I’m really frustrating now. Please help me.

Re: Medal of honor 2010 stop when i enter serial key

The Medal of Honor 2010 is very famous game and a suitable game for both single player and multiplayer. It was designed by the EA Los Angeles Team for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360 and Playstation3. The problem you are facing is very critical. I will give some possible solution. Try it.
    1. First of all you have to check the system requirements against the game requirements.
    2. Disable the antivirus or firewall before installing
    3. Run the system by using administrator login.
    4. Copy all the game files from the CD to system then run the setup file.
    5. Check that you have entered the valid serial key.

I have gone through your problem and I came to this conclusion that it not the system problem. You wrote that u have got that game CD for free, right? I think the CD not original, it may be pirated. May be some of the game files are not copied correctly. There might be another problem that your CD has been damaged & the CD drive couldn’t read the CD perfectly.

There might be several reasons which generates error or terminates the installation of game in a system. There could be registry problem. Most registry problems will cause the system to terminate from installation or setup. So I advise you to fix the registry problem first. Then search on the internet for Medal of Honor error repair tool which will repair the any bugs in the software and allows the game to run as it was created to do. I hope this will work frequently.

I think that you have installed the phyx drivers. What you have to do is fist uninstall the entire physix driver. Then load your CD & run the installation. After the competition of installation reinstall the physx drivers and update it to the current version. This solution might help you. Also lookfor any other settings needed before installation of MOH 2010. Sometimes the latest games requires a high end graphics card too.

It seems to be that your disk could be damaged that why it stops at certain point. This is possible because of scratches. If you do have a scratches on CD clean it using CD cleaning Kit. If the disk has several scratches try to copy the disk to another using DVD/RW. This could save your original disk.Some original games do not work when certain applications are installed on system. Uninstall any third party drivers were installed before. Then run the game in safe mode.