Thread: Huge new world for The Sims 3

Huge new world for The Sims 3

The Sims is a really awesome game. I have all the version of the this game series. I want to some help with the Sims 3 World Adventure. What are new things added in the game. I was thinking to go for Ambitions and found that there are less things provided in comparison to World Adventure. I need some comparison between both the game. I had seen a video of the game where I found there are huge worlds provided for the Sim 3. There are number cities which the Sims can travel and discover. What more are provided in the game. And also please mention some basic tips for playing the game. I just want to achieve some starting level quickly so that I can explore more. I found that World Adventure is much better.

Re: Huge new world for The Sims 3

In comparison to ambition I will recommend you to go for The Sims 3 World Adventure. The game is huge with lots of places to discover. The game is quiet a great hit. But if you have Sims 3 then the World Adventure is just a expansion pack. So there you have chances to have both the game. In the game the Sims leave the towns and they have task for traveling the world. You can visit Egypt, china, France, etc. That cannot be explained in some lines. You will need to look for a guide for that. There are ample of websites which offers you a full guide for Sims 3 World Adventure. Videos are much preferable for that. In the expansion pack you can catch more new players. You can then upgrade them with various tips and tricks all explained in the game. I will recommend you to maximize your skill and get good earning by choosing the right career in that. This new chapter will give you a nice taste of traveling and you can simply explorer a number of places. What I know that there are three main destinations selected in the new game. That is Egypt, France and China. You can explore around 101 Tombs and offers a very realistic approach in the game. Other than this you have all the other jobs that you do in the old game version also. That is you can decorate your house with more newer decorations, furniture and other household appliances. This you can buy on your vacation when you are traveling to the various places in the expansion pack.

Sims game is really nice game which offers a great excitement. So here the game is designed to give you a much newer adventure. This has made the game more flexible and if you are bored with the traditional task of Sims then you have a chance here to travel around the world. You can travel among few countries. There are some very risky events like trekking under fog, exploring old tombs, etc. Other than this more adventure is added in the game by providing mummy Attucks, fire trap and other creatures. You can also search for treasure and earn much points from that. You can here drink nectar, click photos and even learn martial arts. So you get skills which you can use around the globe. There are lots of other international goals added in the game. I will also advice you to play Ambition to have a taste of the game. If you had played the older versions then you can directly choose World Adventures. There are many changes in the game. Some of is a change in the type of favorite style. Here you can save your customized style pattern which you can use on other sims also. In the older version that was not possible. There are also new clothing and hair styles provided in this new version of the game. So you have much more to configure and customize. You must play this game one time.

In World Adventure each and every country has it own type of style and background. Like if you are in Egypt then you will notice those age old pyramids and types of sims which revolve around there. And if you are in China then you then you will notice that you are in the land of legends and deadly martial arts. You can gain skills when you travel on each and every destination and the same will help you to finish your task fast. There is a different thing you will notice in each world. Like if you are traveling in China then you can simply focus more on finer arts and that environment best suits for painting and writing. There is different background score provided for each country which also varies for clothes and styles. Each world is divided to number of levels which is quiet nicely done.

I played Sims 3 Ambitions. It is a proper game but the only issue is that the game becomes boring in case of completing task and collecting points. So for that it is recommended to use a guide for the same. In ambition you stays in a town and keeps on finishing different task assigned to you. This part of the game is the second expansion of the game. The theme of the game is to provide more professional earning for the Sims. The Sims here can get money in the game and upgrade their skills. The game is entirely based on the various professions that a Sims has to achieve. Some of its example is Architect. In this the Sim get a job to decorate the houses and remodeling some rooms. The other professional is Doctor which is a good career for Sim and earning. While in the older version of Sims you have to finish a number of task like cooking, gardening, etc. There are more other professionals provided in the Ambition like Firefighter, Ghost Hunter, Inventor, Investigator, etc. Other than this a Sim can also be self employed. Here you have to register the Sim at city hall and start your work by the skill earned. Like Estate work, Shop, makeup, etc.

Sims 3 Ambition is bit slow game where you are engaged in social life more rather exploring the new world. In comparison to that Sims 3 World Adventure is a much better game which offers you more and more. You have option to travel, explore, see new places, etc. You can travel around the world and gain access to various things. Like you get chance to explore the pyramids and skip mummy attacks. You can also get ancient treasures. In the same way you are in china for much more adventure. The world adventure is on the top list in my view in comparison to Sims 3 Ambition. You can play the Ambition part later on, first go for World Adventure. It has much more to explore and with new addons.The best thing about this version is better customization option and other new backgrounds. This keeps you more engage in the game.

ePub Books

Download ePub here. you can find and download with no charge.