Thread: Left 4 Dead 2 on MBP 13" 2010 2.4ghz 320m runs in OSX wonderfully

Left 4 Dead 2 on MBP 13" 2010 2.4ghz 320m runs in OSX wonderfully

Hi i am using the MacBook pro and it is working fine and till now it has served me the best , The thing that i would like to mention here is the i am a game addict and i love playing games and also the thing here is that i have never download a game and then play it, Recently i have downloaded a game which is renown game and i know that you all must be loving it the name of the game is "Left 4 Dead 2", I am having lot of fun while playing this game the visuals pf this games are fantastic and also the resolutions are quite good, even i was installing the game i haven't faced any disturbance. This are the configuration that i have :
    • Operating system - OSX 10.6.4
    • Processor-2.4ghz
    • Ram-4gb

Re: Left 4 Dead 2 on MBP 13" 2010 2.4ghz 320m runs in OSX wonderfully

It is great that you are enjoying a lot while playing the game and also this game which is you are talking about is one of the finest game that i have ever played, also one thing that i would like to say that i have also tried this game and the graphics of this game is fantastic, the visuals of the game is simply mind blowing, The installation process is very much easy and user friendly and also one thing that i would like to say here is that it is gaining the market very fast and also acquiring many users.

yes this is the fantastic game, i have also tried using this one and it gave me a great experience using the same, This is the cooperative first person shooter game, Rather i would say here is that it is the part two of the Left 4 Dead.This game was launched in back November 17,2009. Initially this game was only for the Microsoft users and for the Xbox 360 in the United States, And afterward it gain market in the European countries and later on in the Asian countries also. And it seems to me that there is no replacement for this game and also one thing that is to be kept in mind is that it is available over internet for download.

This is one of the finest shooting game that i have ever played and also it is better then the other games that are available in the market.Here are the steps that will help you to install this game and also will be able to download from the internet:
    • First of all you have to down load the game from the internet
    • Then you have to install the same on to your system
    • If you feel any resistance while installation then you have to download the installer that will help you to install the game.
    • You can download the Skidrow installer.
    • Then you have to update the same game
    • After the updation you have to Patch Game with Rev-Emu
    • For updation you have too install the latest Rev-Emulator.
    • Once you done with it then just click on ok and your installation process is complete.