Thread: Lost planet 2 Co-op Demo helpful hints

Lost planet 2 Co-op Demo helpful hints

I had downloaded a demo of Lost Planet 2 game. The game is really nice and best fitted for a Xbox system. I am looking for some helpful hints that can help me to understand the controls of the game in a much better way. I think the same will also help me to work in full version of the game. I also need what is new thing added int eh full version of the game. I have a Xbox with me where I had downloaded the game from the xbox network. I gain some points while playing multiplayer game and that helped me to get the demo download. Does anyone can give some hints and solutions to play the game in a much better way. Thanks.

Re: Lost planet 2 Co-op Demo helpful hints

Yes there are ample of hints you can find for the full game with basic configuration also. Basically game controls are the prime requirement for all the users which can guide you to play the game in much easier way. I one which I am aware is the camera angle you can view. That is if you have a cut scene you played already then here are the controls by which you can control the camera angle of the cut scene. Like the controls are B,A,X,Y. By pressing this keys simultaneously you can manage to control the camera of your game. It is easy to navigate via your xbox controller and works well efficiently on both demo and full version of Lost Planet.

I have some more buttons codes that can help you to work at the time of Single Player Campaign Mode. You will need to enter this codes by some continuous key combination that can help you to play more effectively. You can also press the same by pausing the game for some while and then revert back the settings. For this pause the game and then press Up, Y, Up, Y, Up, Y, Up combination 3 times. In the same way press Down, X, Down, X, Down, X, Left, Y, Right, X, Left, Y, Right, X, RB+LB . You will get infinite health here. Even if you see the same bar is down in your gaming screen.

I can give you codes for infinite ammunition. That is a quiet a long code so do not forget to pause your game before pressing the key combination. Press RT, RB, Y, X, Right, Down, Left, LB, LT, RT, RB, Y, X, Right, Down, Left, LB, LT, RT, LT, LB, RB, Y, Left, Down, X & RB+LB. Once the code is successfully run you can see the amount of ammunition you have. It will never finish at all. You can get full ammo. But remember that the code works only on the Easy mode of the game. If you had set any other mode then I am not sure whether the code will give you result that you are looking for. In the same way for 500 Thermal Energy you have to press Up & Down key two times,Left, Right, Left, Right, X, Y and RB+LB.

I got some cheats for your game which work both in demo and other full version also. For that you will need to note down this all and I will recommend you to better look for a video of the game. Like you will need to collect 10 Ace medals for better points. In the same hand you have to get 30 Conqueror Medal for getting a position on the online matches. The other things is that you will gain Moth hunter point as you defeat the giant moth and in the same way you will get Worm hunter as you defeat giant worm. In the same way there are many other medals that you will need to collect and that will initiate your game play.

I have a entire guide for the same. This guide is not for the demo but this guide will give you a walkthrough and cheats for the game. So if you are planing to got for a full version of the game then you can choose this one. Try reading the guide or else the best source is to go on youtube and watch the gameplay. But there it is not easy to get the gaming controls that can only be provided on this guide. There are some other sites which also gives you entire cheat sheet of the game. This guide will give you full explanation on the game levels and hints. You can have a look on the same.
    Lost Planet Guide

As you keep passing the levels you collect the levels and upgrades in the game. Like as you finish the level or point 50 you get Gun Sword SP. In the same way you get Hand Cannon SP as you keep moving to the level 50. I have some information that can help you to fight with the gain moth. For that you have to first destroy the Akrid hives. Only after that you can move further for killing them all. Then you can use the VS Laser and go backup again. Do not go in the cave just stand on the top of the same and wait. The moth will fly above you. You have to then target the orange weak spots of the moth. When you shoot try to shoot the tail of the moth apart. For that you can use rocket launcher two times. As the tail falls the wing also drops. Now shoot the head.

If you came across the worm then that is a hard job to stop him. For that you will need to gain some thermal energy. For that you have to destroy the heat tankards. You will get them by activating the output. For collection more Thermal Energy just keep killing the Akrid there. Now you have to attach the rocket to the VS and then you will need to carry the same to the snowy plain. Remember do not go further otherwise the worm will kill you. So for that once you get down from the VS then just adjust your aim as you see the worm shot him. The worm will usually charge on you you have to avoid the hits.

If you are playing the demo version then there it is possible to skip some fights. Yes you can simply avoid that and then run further to get the points. For that when you are at the backside of the building just go upward and then try to stay on the ground. You have to then see those walls which are near the gate. They are large walls there. After that when you come near press Y and aim at the middle of the area. Go towards the ledge and the top of the same you have to aim on the tip of the gate. Now you have to hear make your way between the large creatures that come from the right side of the building.

In the demo version for the game you will also come across the snow pirates. For that do not forget to take the rifle from the first level. If you miss that then you will not be able to defeat the snow pirates. Here to kill the same you have to shoot two to three times and then go back to the same place from where you have started. Now after that ignore those who are shooting on you move and get in the VS. Now you have to reach at the end of the map and then get out and you are now in the other level. you can see a place at the right side of you. There you have to destroy other vs from which you are attacked.