Thread: Play lost planet 2 with multiplayers in offline mode

Play lost planet 2 with multiplayers in offline mode

I have installed game application that is Lost planet 2 and the thing that I want to know is about the game to be played with multiplayer mode but offline. I do not know what could have been the thing but I am not able to play it as needed. Please suggest me out some facts so that I can work well and make the execution of the game as required. I use a desktop which is been working with Windows 7. Suggest some procedures.

Re: Play lost planet 2 with multiplayers in offline mode

I would suggest you to go for the desired things. You need to change the LAN connection and process it to offline mode that will then help you out to play with 2 players in offline mode. Check out for the thing and make the implementation well to be processed as needed. You may get to work well and function with the thing as needed. It will be better for you and can thus provide you with basic element as required. So process out well with the thing.

There is a way through which you can make the changes to be functioned well which is needed and required. All you need to do is to process that is been mentioned. You need to go to the procedure that is I myself just bought LP2 2 days ago for x-box and on there I go to Campaign and then choose connection type offline. After that i'd click ok again and then you will see your character on the left of the screen and on the right you will see player 2. All your friend needs to do is press start and then he/she should be officially joined in. At least thats how it is on my x-box. By the way. The multiplayer screens look odd in the game. Its shows like your playing with four players, but the other player screens are black with maps on them. So basically it looks like your screen play is 4 ways which makes your game play kind of hard because of the small screen. So look out for the same.

I have been searching it all over and found a certain solution for the same. In order to make the game to be processed well under offline to work with multiplayer all you need to do is to function out with the desired aspect well that is first, you start playing 2 players as soon as the pod is up. The intro part where u run through the developers is only 1 player I believe. Second, this is a third party controller issue. I have a logitech wireless controller. The Logitech wireless controller does no work with LBP at first. I troubleshooted by using the Sony controller first which was fine and then tried the logitech one which the game did not respond to it (only the main menu button worked). And lastly, the solution is to plug your system into the network and update the firmware using the system update option. After that's done, load the game and it will tell you the game itself needs to be updated. After you update the game, the logitech controller will work and you can play 2 players. I suppose tihs is the best way through which you can make the aspects to get through and function wel for the same. Do work out and check.

There is a way through which you can make it work well with the same is by processing the aspect that is change your connection type to offline instead of playstation network or LAN when you go on campaign mode. if there is a VS let me know. I hope you may then be able to function with the game well and perform well with the thing that is essential and perform as needed. Do check and look out well.