Thread: Lost Planet 2 or Aliens vs Predator

Lost Planet 2 or Aliens vs Predator

I am using a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The thing is that I am want to know which is game is better to go for. I am planning to buy Lost planet 2 but I am a bit confused between Lost planet 2 and Alien vs Predator. I do not know what should I go for. Pleas suggest me out so that I can play well and enjoy the game to the optimum level. Also I need some basic comparison of both the games. My motive is to have a multiplayer game which can allow long hours of gameplay. What I know about both the game is that they have a similar concept of fps background. Hope to get a better solution for the same.

Re: Lost Planet 2 or Aliens vs Predator

i would suggest you to go for Alien v/s Predator. The game is best and I have played it well;l. I enjoyed a lot. Basically the game is all about a science fiction first-person shooter computer game. Well than that of Lost Planet 2 is a third-person shooter video game. The game is the sequel to Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, taking place ten years after the events of the first game, on the same fictional planet. SO do look out for the information and make the implementation as needed. It will be better for you and you may then get to know well about the interest.

I am looking forward to go for Alien vs Predator. This game is getting me excited more to play. the movie that I saw was awesome and looking for ware to play the game for the same as well. It will be adventurous and fun filled. Basically for more information Alien, Predator, or human Colonial Marine. Each player character has different objectives, abilities, and weapons. The single-player campaign presents the player with a conventional series of levels to progress through that are designed around the abilities of each character.As the Colonial Marine the player uses a number of weapons to combat Aliens and Predators. The marine wears armor for protection and uses an image intensifier and flares to improve visibility in dark areas. When playing as the Predator the player uses a variety of weapons from the Predator films such as wrist blades, a throwing disc, and shoulder-mounted energy weapons. The Predator is the most durable of the three player characters and can survive falls from greater heights than the human. So this sounds interesting and hence I am looking ahead for the same. So choose for yourself.

For the Lost planet 2 game application you may get to know well that is needed. It is essential for you which will be helpful and may get to know more about the game. The storyline for the game goes as The snow has melted to reveal jungles and more tropical areas that have taken the place of more frozen regions. The plot begins with Mercenaries fighting against Jungle Pirates. After destroying a mine, the Mercenaries continue on to evacuate the area, in which a Category-G Akrid appears and attacks them. After being rescued, they find out their evacuation point (Where the Category-G appeared) was a set-up and no pick up team awaited them. The game then shifts to NEVEC's Black Ops, Task Force First Descent, who fight their way through a Carpetbagger city in an effort to capture a railway gun, a train mounted with a massive cannon. After failing to succeed, a "space Akrid" Appears and begins to attack the group. After it is killed and the members evacuated, it is revealed they are clones of Ivan Solotov, a character from Lost Planet: Extreme Condition. So check out for the same and make it work as assisted. the game will then be able to function out as required. Get it processed and work well. I hope this will be better that choosing Lost planet 2 game.

If you have played any one of the game then you should try out for the same that you have not worked or played. In my suggestion I would recommend you to go for Lost planet 2 as the newly launched game is very enthralling and best games of the season. It will surely let you to get to a better results and make the essential aspects to be worked and processed. Do get the thing that you feel for but as per my suggestion I can make the game to function and you will surely enjoy the same. Alien vs Predator is also good but not better that that of Lost planet 2.