Thread: Lost Planet 2 Game is Stuck while Loading

Lost Planet 2 Game is Stuck while Loading

I am having one issue with the Lost Planet 2 game which is not loading while i am trying to play the game. I have installed the game and while starting the game the screen got stuck on the loading. I have waited for long time but did not got it loading again. I have get into the Task Manager and end the program forcefully. If you are having any solution for same then please let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Lost Planet 2 Game is Stuck while Loading

As per my knowledge this is the issue with the background process which are running on the system and conflicting with the Lost Planet 2 in response to which you are getting the issue with the same. I will advise you to go to the task manager and then to delete the unnecessary process which are not required and then start then game and see whether you are getting the same issue or not. Just check out the below given instruction for solving the issue of yours.
    1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del
    2. Go to Task Manager
    3. Click On Process Tab
    4. Now click on User Process
    5. Select then process
    6. Click on End Process
    7. Do same for all other process

I think this is the issue because of the Antivirus program which might be blocking the program to run. Most of the Antivirus program consider the .exe file and the infection and while this kind of files are executing the antivirus program stopped them or not be delete them. In your case i think you are getting the same issue and your security software is now allowing the program to run. If you are also going through the same phase then i will advise you disable the Antivirus and firewall and then try to play the same and see whether this time you are getting the proper gameplay or not. I am also getting the same issue with the Dead Rising 2 game while performed the same issue of mine got resolved. So if you can then try this out and let me know whether it is working for you or not. I hope this will resolve then problem related to the Lost Planet 2 and allow you to play the game.

This is the issue with the Graphic Driver which is not working properly or not showing the compatibility with the Lost Planet 2. As per my knowledge if the game is not supporting the Graphic driver then this is the normal issue by the same. You need to install the latest version of the Graphic Driver into the system of yours and then try to run the game and i hope this will work with the issue of yours. So try this out and see whether it is working with the same or not.

If nothing from the above replies are working for you and you are getting the issue with the same then i will advise you to contact the developer of the game regarding the issue which you are going through. In your case the Capcom Entertainment is the developer of the game so asking solution for the problem that you are going through can be helpful. As they are the developer and having the knowledge regarding the same so if you can go through the same and work with the issue. I think this is the issue with the graphic driver only and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. So contact the Capcom and work with the issue that you are getting or not.

I think that the copy of game you are using is not proper and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. The corrupt installation of the game file might be the reason for the game not loading. I will advise you to install the correct copy of the game and see whether it is working with the issue of yours or not. Instead of doing the same you can also give a try to uninstallation and re-installation of the game which might be the issue behind the issue you are getting. Sop correct the same.