Thread: Lost Planet 2 Mouse Sensitivity Problem

Lost Planet 2 Mouse Sensitivity Problem

I am having one issue with the Lost Planet 2 game which is not working properly with the Mouse Sensitivity. I have set the Mouse Sensitivity to the max but still not getting the enough to play the game. I have been looking for the solution of this problem. Is it a bug or the problem is with the mouse of mine. Any one is having the knowledge regarding the issue can help me with the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Lost Planet 2 Mouse Sensitivity Problem

I think i am having the solution for the problem that you are going through. All you have to do is to modify the config file of the Lost Planet 2 game. Just get into the game and then to check whether the sensitivity of the mouse is low or not. To check the config just get into the game folder from "C:\Documents and Settings\User name\My documents\capcom\LOST PLANET 2" Now look for the Config.ini file and open it. Now check for the entry MouseBaseSpeed and change the value of the same as "MouseBaseSpeed=6.000000". Now another task is to get into the game and adjust the sensitivity. After that start playing the game. As per my knowledge with the Mouse Base speed modification in the config file can lead you with the great speed with the mouse in the Lost planet 2. So if you can then perform the same and see it is working with the issue of yours or not. I hope this will help you to resolve the issue related to the mouse issue and will allow you to change the mouse speed as you wanted to. Also let me know about the working of the same.

I have gone through the issue of the same and let me tell you that there is workaround for this issue is only with the DPI mouse. If your mouse is not proper then it is obvious to get low performance with the Mouse Sensitivity and that is why you are getting this kind of the issue. I have gone through the detail of the same and let me tell you that you should use the proper mouse which is having the enough DPI setting. So try the same with the proper mouse and see whether you are getting it work or not.

I have gone through some of then forum regarding the issue which you have discussed about and let me tell you that most of the people are getting the same kind of issue and not getting any proper solution for same. One thing that i can advise you to get this issue resolved is to download the Latest Mouse driver for the mouse of yours and install the same to the system of yours. If the Mouse3 Driver is not set properly and having the issue with the same. If this is the case then it is possible that you will get it working with the things that you are going through. You can get the latest mouse driver for the mouse of yours on the official site of the manufacturer. So just do as i said and see whether this is working with the problem that you are going through or not.

If nothing from the above replies are working for you and you are getting the issue with the same then i will advise you to contact the developer of the game first and ask about the problem that you are facing. As per Lost Planet 2 the developer are Capcom and having the knowledge regarding any issue related to the same. Lost Planet 2 game is a very nice game but there are lots of bugs also released with the same which is removed slowly. I will advise you also to go with the ask the developer about the problem that you are going through and find the solution with the help of them. This is what i can help you with. So try this out and see you are getting any solution or not.

I am not sure about the problem that you are going through but can advise you to go with the uninstallation and installation of the same. All you have to do is to uninstall the Lost Planet 2 game first and later on install the fresh copy of the same. You can use any uninstaller Utility which will uninstall the game from the system and give you the computer free from the program. The basic advantage for the removal of the program with the Uninstaller is that it removes the registry entry also. You can check out the best uninstaller utility here. After removal of the program install the Lost Planet 2 game again and see whether you are getting the proper mouse sensitivity this time or not.

i know how to fix it.
    don't change your "MouseBaseSpeed" to 6000000 change it to 1000000
    this really helped me hope it helps u