Thread: Lost Planet 2 Low Sound Solution

Lost Planet 2 Low Sound Solution

I am having one issue with the Lost Planet 2 game which is not working properly with the system of mine. I have installed the game into the system of mine which is satisfying all the system requirement of game. When i am playing the Lost Planet 2 game the sound is not coming proper. I have also connected the headphone of mine and getting the same sound quality with the same. So if any one is having the idea about the working of this then please let me know about the same. Thank you.

Re: Lost Planet 2 Low Sound Solution

Then very first thing that i will advise you is to update the sound driver of the game which might be the cause of the issue. If the Sound Driver is not properly installed into the system then its is obvious that you will get this kind of issue. So installed the latest Sound Card driver and see whether this work with the sound or not. You can get the sound driver on the Official site of the Sound Card. I hope this will help you to resolve the issue of yours.

If the installation of the latest driver into the system is not working out with the sound issue with the Lost Planet 2 then it seems to be the issue with the FFDShow. If the FFDShow is conflicting with the game then it is obvious to get this kind of sound issue in the same. To work around with the issue related to the FFDShow you have to set the to only work in whitelisted applications depending on the codec. After performing the same the game will not use the FFDshow and you might not get the issue like sound. Now try to get the sound and see whether it is coming properly or not. Also let me know whether this is working with the issue of yours or not.

Have you tried re-installation of the Lost Planet 2 game? If not then install the game again into the system of yours and then try to get the voice. I am advising you to perform the same and some time the installation of the game missed some of the file which is necessary for the game and that is why getting the issue with same. To get rid of this kind of issue you always have to perform the installation of the missing file. But before re-installation of the Lost planet 2 game i will advise you to completely uninstall all the component of the games to avoid the clash between them. So go through the installation of the same and see whether you are getting the sound problem resolved or not.

First of all thanks for the help that you have given me regarding the issue that i have asked about and the solution given by you is working for me. I have been working with the sound card driver and the problem got resolved. I have gone through the internet and come to know that the game is not having the great Difficulty. I am looking for some extra method to complete the game. Can some one let me know about the working walkthrough of the game so that i can complete the game easily. As this is recently released game so i wanted to know whether the cheats for the game is out or not so that i can complete the game with the cheats. A help may be appreciated.

Divided Into six chapters (Three Areas With each)The scenario fishing by A Lack of Consistency. Ecological disaster after year, The World of winter Lost Planet changed to make way for a massive jungle Where the Akrid, the big enemies of the game, abound. You play a soldier Who Will Have to Fight Them With A Variety of Enemies Especially tough. You'll Understand the Story of this sequel is Not really hand historical asset. So to speak, The Few cut scenes are present Hardly Interesting and It Will not take care to know the Identity Of The characters With Whom you cohabit. Because developers relied Have Heavily On The Cooperative Aspects of the genre. Alone, you're doing With Difficulty With Controlled By The bots console. SEVERAL, however, you-can avail of the "intelligence" of a real person (Up to 3 Other Players) Develop effective strategies and Malthus Against the bumps. From That Side, The Different Levels offer a range of gigantic monsters Sometimes That Will Enhance The Credibility undoubtedly of The World in Which WE evolve. That regulation comes into account development in the game, Knowing That You win Levels, additional capacity, Which Is included in your Ability to survive in this hostile environment. As well tell you right away, The Fun Is this only in cooperation and despite The Will of Capcom to artificially Increase the lifetime, WE arrived at a total of less Than Ten Hours of Play Is The average kind worry, But It's really a shame weekends find teammates to play a minimum.
    Lost Planet 2 Walkthrough, Cheats