Thread: Starcraft 2 trial pass

Starcraft 2 trial pass

I am having one small query that i need to solve with the help of you. Actually i am looking for Starcraft 2 trial pass but after looking for lots of hour on Internet i did not found anything. Even Google is failed to help me. If any one is having the idea about the Starcraft 2 trial pass then please let me know the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Starcraft 2 trial pass

As you are looking to get the Starcraft 2 Trial Pass then i can help you. All you have to do is to give a private message and i will revert you back with the StarCraft Trial pass. If you like the same then say thank to me. So first PM me and i will provide you the StarCraft 2 Trail Pass. I hope you will like the same. Thanks.

As you are looking for the Starcraft 2 Trail Pass then let me tell you that you can get it working with the box which you have already got with the game. Then Box itself having the Starcraft 2 trial pass which that you can use t6o activate the game. So look for the gamebox for the same and see whether you are getting any or not.

If you are looking for the game trail version then let me tell you that you can get it working with the help of the developer only. blizzard entertainment are the developer of the game you should better contact them and ask about the same. So contact them and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not.