Thread: Information about the Devil May Cry 4

Information about the Devil May Cry 4

I just finished DMC4, so I just give you my opinion: this beat 'em all is rather convincing. The graphics are pretty clean, pleasant to the eye, and the Gothic style is nice for those who love. The combat animations are worth, they are quite fluid. The music is very rock and roll, almost too much, but it fits perfectly to the atmosphere, the shields are correct. Level gameplay, it's all good, the combos come naturally, but only with handle, do not play the keyboard. The life is quite proper so long as you play mode 'Demon Hunter'. Finally, the scenario is rather uneven, even simplistic. So why only 14/20? Bin because they get bored very quickly, at the same time swinging attacks as we understand it works on an enemy.

If anyone wants to do more discussion, please feel free to post here.

Re: Information about the Devil May Cry 4

Devil May Cry 4, a rambunctious action game from beginning to end, and totally under control better think about it. Technically flawless, even if we are still waiting for more of our machines, the game was able to learn from its competitors to offer a perfectly tuned gameplay, which was not necessarily the case the previous one. The contribution of the Devil Bringer, more decisive than it seems, many difficulty modes and the constant concern of the show eventually secure the support of just player.On regret the change of character at the heart of a drape games rhythm.

Frankly ... After seeing says you can find only one copy of Dante, Nero out of nowhere, With so much class, short summary, a stunning Graphics, Gameplay Who Opus has improved from the other, a magnificent Soundtrack , A Scenario Not Perfect but there may have the class and charm of this Game.

The game has not changed, the graphics always on top, always twenty missions, which is a little short, but fortunately there are special missions, and plenty of unlockable with a history of 3 first DMC, we play with two characters, but the game is repetitive, plus it might be difficult if you play with the keyboard, the soundtrack is good, banal scenario, which is irrelevant in the game Overall it is a good game but the PC version is not the best.

DMC 4 this good game, the graphics are beautiful, are all charm guard Dante and Nero is not bad either. The game is fairly routine and repetitive but there are ways to have fun with the two characters who have a very different fighting style. There are some unlockable to lengthen life and the bloody palace to let off steam. Scenario ... bah like other DMC nothing too deep but I've never played a DMC for its screenplay. The game is still damn good and he deserves this rating.

Although I own this game on PC and XBOX360 C is a major catastrophe during the first part. One makes; go with Nero and it continued again. The games, and conversely with Dante. Lance hero of the first DMC ok (Dante has 5 Fighting Style DARK SLAYER more style brother. Vergil 3 Weapons with white 3 firearms plus d; it takes between 666 different shape. A demonic form that destroyed everything on are passage). (Nero has less power than dante but he has only a sword. Bringger Devil Have a gun into a demon he has the katana's brother Dante and ranged attacks) Even mode. Legendary dark knight the game and even on relatively short . I hope that the next episode will be more comprehensive longer has to end.

Devil May Cry 4 is beautiful and fun, Nero and Dante are charismatic gameplay is enjoyable, the hardcore gamer will try to make the greatest possible combos while others will find their account with this gameplay dynamic. The little love story of Nero and Kyrie brings a little more in the script and the soundtrack is in harmony with the universe of Devil May Cry. That's about all for the quality, now we will highlight the flaws and as you can imagine Devil May Cry 4 is not perfect like all the games elsewhere. Devil May Cry 4 is super super repetitive we fight the same boss three times, and you know what: question: should remake the game upside down in the middle of the adventure by repeating the same stuff, typing, typing and typing again turning our steps ... The scenario is not enough work, we learn little about the characters in short it is very basic, in fact there are not many bonuses and weapons. The first chapters are quite nice, but the middle and towards a bit towards the end it's not so terrible. I liked this game, I'm not against the Devil May Cry 5, but it'll have a little variety, and we do not play trick (you go back).

It's a beautiful game that offers fantastic graphics, varied and numerous combos that are very beautiful, appropriate music moods and more! The gameplay is excellent even with just the keyboard (I played with just because I had no handle and sincerely it is incredibly well because you get used to very quickly touch on the keyboard)! The only thing that slightly disappointed me is that Dante was not always and we had to play this with Nero (which is anyway hard with the devil bringer)! For shadows missed, I know I watched it because there are so many other things to watch that are more interesting than shadows! This is what I think this game!!

Why such enthusiasm for such mediocrity? Graphics: Not much to say is beautiful is running well, the optimization is done well. Playability: How well I do, I'm better with a keyboard and mouse that 'with a pad, so I chose the keyboard and ... hey? Why not just use the mouse? Frankly it's a stupid idea; find themselves a pat on indefinitely the keyboard to send a bullet after another is nonsense rarely equaled. Minimum effort should be made to the interface is not the case. Lifespan: average. Interest: scenario imagined and written by a young well behind in its growth. It drips of replicas to make you vomit agreed with platitudes and devoid of tact. This is by far the biggest downside: You play as a boy of 12 years of age who does not mind that talking without saying anything. To vomit.

Very good game, my first MCP, I have very fond memories, charismatic characters, soundtrack quality, chaining his simple but effective and just a beauty! The only downside is the life (approximately 12 hours for my by, it seems less used for the DMC series). I loved this wonderful game that I was disappointed by the 3 Special edition.

A nice game, some will like some not, but I especially want to emphasize the technical aspect: the 3D engine is the miraculous; a poor 7300GT arrives to compete with a console last generation. The graphics are great as is often the case, except with some games that come out more often for their 3D engine for the game itself (cry engine, Unreal engine, etc ...) the price came from a configuration space. Except this time, the framerate is paid in addition to the luxury of flying, then it is a "poor 3D engine" is specially for the game, which will not be sold to anyone for years, while it is still capable of ridiculing others. Certainly if we were digging would find a host of refinements that did not, but the facts are there: the game is beautiful and slides alone even on a medium to low settings. Fine textures, lighting, decorations complex, bump mapping where you have to, not a polygon visible at the point that one wonders if it's during the intro video or if it's really the game that is so beautiful. So developer’s capcom are they geniuses, or is it others who no longer know how to do their job? Evidence as we rarely see that developers are exploiting our machinery to one quarter of their potential surely preferring the ease rather than maximize the knick-knacks they call code.