Thread: Problems running DEVIL MAY CRY 4

Problems running DEVIL MAY CRY 4

All I would like to help me, to know that I can not play devil may cry 4 because if you meet the minimum requirements of the game but not running strip.!! I detected a problem or execute DevilMayCry4_Trial_DX9.exe and I also shot the same with the full game. The following is the configuration of my machine:

Asrock K7VT6
    AMD Athlon XP 2600 (2.1GHz)
    1 GB of RAM
    80GB Hard Drive
    Ati Radeon X1650Pro 512MB (AGP)
    Windows XP Professional SP3
    Please help to sort my issue.

Re: Problems running DEVIL MAY CRY 4

You need a card with video pixel shader 3.0 to run you right may also be that your processor does not give you or the demo this bad, in any case with the minimum requirements you can only play at a resolution of 640x480. Of course, the virtues of Devil May Cry series are still intact: brutal combat using sword or gun interchangeably. Lots of enemies and a character that borders on cockiness. On the technical side, Devil May Cry 4 was originally intended for the new generation of consoles and this has been taken literally PC: graphics, visual effects and animations have been perfectly matched.

I am sure that your game must not be meeting the requirements for the game. The below are the requirements for it:
    • Minimum requirements:
      • Processor: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz
      • Memory: 512 MB
      • Video: 256 MB
      • DirectX 9.0c
    • Recommended requirements:
      • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz
      • Memory: 1.0 GB
      • Video: 512 MB
      • DirectX 10

The card I have of video is supposed to have shared 3.0. I go to the website can you run it and tell me that if I meet it required minimum but when I try to run the game throws me error message and I have the full game and always I throw the same error when I run. Any other ideas.!!

The card I have of video is supposed to have shared 3.0. I go to the website can you run it and tell me that if I meet it required minimum but when I try to run the game throws me error message and I have the full game and always I throw the same error when I run. Any other ideas.!!
    For what you get is very similar to what happens to me with another game, Star Wars Republic Commando, which I worked perfectly with an ATI X700 and ATI to replace it with a HD3850 is not going is that I get the same mistake, you have found a problem with the executable. Game tell you that took months searching for a solution and I have not found.

Hi guys .. I'm new and just ... go to the point, the problem of Devil May Cry 4. In reality game too cruel (in the sense that it's great) effects, the graphics are excellent ... I recommend it. In my case I bought for my part I do not download and when I saw two DVD (discs) is 8GB in total. For those who want to install I recommend first and foremost a card of NVIDIA GeForce 8000 Series Video up. Why? ... I install just said in the autorun of the game the Nvidia logo which says "This game is recommended for Nvidia graphics cards." Maybe my dear friend is that your card is not compatible graphics with the game.