Thread: Borderlands shader won't work

Borderlands shader won't work

I have a HP computer with the Windows Vista operating system. Recently installed the Borderland game, I have a Radeon x850 pro AGP x8 slot in the computer. I already installed the shader 2.0 version for the smooth gaming purpose. But got a error regarding the run the program, the error is the system requires the version of 3.0 for the shader, it occurs the run time error in the computer. The computer is turn on correctly but it does not respond, but only game is not running. Any suggestion regarding the problem?

Re: Borderlands shader won't work

There should be a problem in the graphic card; it uses some useless stuff of the game that you mentioned. The games are generally based on some standard. While you install the game in your system you should make sure that you system or the parts of the system which are used for the install the file of the game are required the standards for install the game. Though the game performance is totally based on the graphics card. So check the graphics card for the setting is properly configured with the hardware or not.

I don’t think so by a bypass you can fix the problem, the play station 3.0 is totally different than the play station 2.0 for any type game, they are not bothered for the cod those are in the lower standard. A new GPU can fix the problem of the game that you mentioned in your post. You can also try by some other third party software for partition on the windows. And also take requirement of the game, you also need to significant graphical performance, in order to not having the supported in the GPU.

I have a Windows XP operating system supported computer. I went to install the Borderlands & Op Flashpoint 2, but found that it is not working in the system. I think it may for the Direct x utility. Ten I switch to Radeon 4650. As per my knowledge this is an end line for the software upgrade. NAd thinking for the CPU or the graphic card or other else in the RAM issue. Now I want to know that which one is good Radeon 4650 or 3850. Any idea about this?

I used the Radeon 3850, and suggest you that go for it, it is a good one, and the good combination is 6600 GT with the DX9c card and Borderlands, the 6600 GT is a DirectX card which is used for the better performance in the gaming purpose. And card is works with the requirements of the Shader Model. While you simply experience in some fields of the game the CPU will automatically will slow regarding the machine performance.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!