Thread: Completed NFSUG2 but not able to unlock the wide body...!!!

Completed NFSUG2 but not able to unlock the wide body...!!!

I have unlocked almost 100% of parts for the PC version of NFSUG2 which is currently I am using. I have got all the mags/dvds, beat the opponent in the final race and have only finished only 69% of the game. Every time I begin the game up it says I have finished the game and that there are no more fresh races in which I am able to compete. So I am looking in quick race mode which I can do in that there are 5 o 6 tracks which I have not unlocked and as mentioned earlier, I am not able to access the white body kit. So please tell me any suggestion related to this.

Re: Completed NFSUG2 but not able to unlock the wide body...!!!

The white body kit is the very last sole upgrade to be unlocked in the game: It is unlocked by winning 11 outruns at stage 5. only one of its kind upgrades are exact to certain stages, so once you have cleared a stage you are able to no longer get the unique from earlier stages. Also means, you are not able to obtain the white body after you have "completed" the game. You require to start a new career.

You only obtain one wide body kit unlocked from an outrun in stage 5.Otherwise, there are no wide body kits unlocked in career type. Also there are not any crack spoilers, and there is not any front to back split hood. I "added" this material to a save game you are able to download though, plus also added 3 concert unique to all 5 career cars in this save game. There is a readme.txt file in the zip that give details all this and where to take out the game file.

I really want to thank you guys for the post because I have also the same issue. So here I have some issue. Have you started a fresh profile? Have you realized that if you have an SUV and drive in it, SUV only races who up in every level I am hoping this, joined with others not looking for races that were not on the stage maps will obtain me to come to an end the whole game. We will see.

Listen all of you I have just got the wide body kit from my car. In that you have to do only that get on the next stage when you total all races on the map, do all url races and get a piece of map unlocked. In this there are only five stages are there and in that you will get the message that you re sool all that blah blah-blah. It will tell you to get over the star which is the bottom left of the map. So once you obtain that just click to the star, So in that it will tell you that you have got the some type of the Which I do not keep in mind to get to the shop, and it is like the usual time race to the magazine cover only here the purpose. So good luck for this.