Thread: Monitor goes black while playing Crysis

Monitor goes black while playing Crysis

I have installed Crysis game application to the desktop which is been working with Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to perform well or process with the game as needed. when i execute the game I get a black screen and the screen says No Signal. I have no idea what could have been causing this. Please help me so that I can work well as needed.

Re: Monitor goes black while palying Crysis

It could be that the issue is with the Video card. You need to look out which will be better as required. get the desired driver which will be helpful. The driver may have been corrupt and this is the reason you are not able to perform well for the same. So get it functioned as needed. It will be helpful for you. You may get to a better solution then.

I would suggest that the application or the driver is not responding well. You need to check and process out for the same which will be helpful for you. This is essential as required. Get the reinstallation of the driver well which will be helpful for you. Check for the thing. You may then be able to get the desired implementation to be worked. Check out.

In order to get the desired aspect to be perform the aspect which will be helpful for you. Make the installation of the game that is by removing the game that is installed. As it is been done you need to function well by checking out for a fresh new pack of the application. This will be helpful you out. Check well and work as needed.

Check out by making the system to run under safe mode. This because safe mode do not have much of the high end features which will be helpful. This is essential. Get the desired aspect to be performed and work well that is required. I hope it will be beneficial for you that is required. So check and work as required.

Re: Monitor goes black while playing Crysis

You need to update the BIOS version that you are using. It will be better and helpful for you. So do check out for the change which will be essential for you and make the desired thing to be processed. It will be better and helpful for you. Make the implementation that is required. Get it processed and flash the same by installing the update. It will be better.

Re: Monitor goes black while playing Crysis

There is away through which you can make the changes to be performed well which will be helpful for you. A clean boot will be better for you. Disable the feature which will be better and get the desired changes to be functioned. Hide all Microsoft service which would be active. So check out and make the things to be processed.