Thread: Crysis game stutters to a large extent

Crysis game stutters to a large extent

I have installed Crysis game application to the desktop machine that I use. I have no idea what could have been the cause. I get a drastic fps while playing. The game stutters a lot also. Please suggest me out with a desired solution that will let me to get to a better conclusion. Hope to get the change to be processed and work well. I use Windows 7.

Re: Crysis game stutters to a large extent

The application or the game is not able to perform well which will be helpful. It could be that the application is not able to perform for the change that is required. Do look out for the implementation which is needed. you may then be able to perform accordingly as required. So check and function for the same as required. I hope it will surely help you out by making a reinstallation.

Work well by reinstalling the application will be better. Get a new fresh pack of the game and then perform for the change that is needed. I hope you may then be able to get the desired change to get through. It will be helpful for you and can be better option. As new pack would not have any of the bug related issue that may have caused the system to be checked.

I would suggest you to look for the graphic card driver that is been installed. It could be that the driver is not functioning well which is causing the same. So do process well which will help you out. The driver needs to be checked out removing and then installing the new pack. I hope this will be better for you. Get the changes to be worked as needed.

The compatibility may be one of the reason that is causing the issue for you. You can make the aspects to be worked or processed well by checking out for the desired change that is making the application to be installed well under compatible mode. Right click on the installer.exe file and then under the properties tab choose Windows Xp compatible mode.

I would suggest you to go through the desired feature. get the updated released pack of the driver for the video card and then make the installation of the same. As it is been done you need to restart the system and then check out by executing the game. I hope the game should now run very well and that to without any issue. So work as advised.