Thread: FPS drop issue with Call of Duty 4

FPS drop issue with Call of Duty 4

I have installed Call of Duty 4 game application to the system and the problem that I am facing is that I get a low fps while playing. Please help me out so that I can make the desired change to be processed as needed. It will be helpful. Hope to get a desired solution which will let the thing to get work.

Re: FPS drop issue with Call of Duty 4

The problem could well being with the game application that is required. You need to check out for the thing that is by looking for the driver for the graphic card that is been installed. As it is been done you can then get to a better solution and work well which will be helpful. So check for the thing and make the reinstallation of the driver.

Get the updated pack of the driver and then make the installation of the required driver. I hope this will help you out well for checking out for the desired aspect that is needed. So process well and function out which is necessary and essential. I hope this will be helpful and better for you. Do process and get the latest pack of the application or the driver which will help you out well.

Work well for the change well that is by making the implementation or process by installing the same under compatible mode. You need to right click on the installer.exe file and then function well for the change which will be helpful for you. Check out for the change which is necessary and make it work well that is required. It will help you out as required.

Performing a clean boot service may also be helpful for you. this will be better and can make the implementation that is required. So do work well for the change and work as required. You may then be able to perform for the aspect that is necessary. Do look out and get the implementation which is associated and needed. Check out.

It is all about to get the updation for the change which will be helpful. You need to get the changes to be processed as required. I hope updating the driver for the graphic card which will be helpful and make the desired changes to get work. As it is been done you may then be able to get the implementation that is required. So check well which is needed.

Another aspect which will make the changes for you well is by getting the aspect that is needed. Do look well by making the system to run under safe mode that is essential. I hope the safe mode would not be much of the aspect that is required. So perform well which is required and essential make the things to get process. make the installation of the driver well.