Thread: what about overheating issues which is in xbox360 elite units.

what about overheating issues which is in xbox360 elite units.

What concerning the xbox360 elite units at the present - some overheating issues. My son had his a few years and we did the heat sink mod and it worked about a week and then it is overheating another time. Plan to purchase a newer unit but bothered concerning the overheating subjects. Wondered if any body has fixed it?

Re: what about overheating issues which is in xbox360 elite units.

Previously I was also facing the same issue and after that when I searched on the different site then I got the perfect solution just for my case. Here I want some information related to yours. Actually in this I want to tell you that if you want to play it safe then why not think a cooling setup for your new Xbox? Or were you already utilizing this?

Here I want to suggest you that only you attempt to raise the Xbox off the surface that it’s on. And after that you just put some small pieces on that. And remember that the pieces should be of wood which should be under the feet so the air flows better through the Xbox casing. So if you want then you can try this.

Just got the my NEW Elite Xbox 360, 120 gig, black console day before yesterday, i.e. Oct 6, 2010.Turned it on for the initial time only to observe the 3 RED RING of Death. It is the brand new and already it is defective. MS is not lowering the cost to fight with the PS3; they are lowering the cost because they are familiar with the poor quality of their product. Specification per Specification they are more classy than the PS3.

Observe there you have it, all matters with Xbox360’s are increasing so the matter builds up over a number of months or years. Any supposition on if the 2010 models are any good would just be simple conjecture and in no way could be measured right or wrong. One thing is for confident though, the Xbox360 is imperfect as of its design and I have kept myself to the fact that one day I will be left with a dead Xbox360 that is out of warranty. I am on my 3rd replacement at the present by the way, probably the worst I spent lots of money on this but I guess I am not able to get my money back on the ground that Microsoft sold me imperfect crap can I?

Hey guys I be acquainted with the xbox360 was additional a falcon chip, but I also become aware of a duel heat sink on one xbox360. The cause I inquire, because I have purchased a xbox360 elite and it had the chip but I become aware of that it did not have the duel heat sinks. I heard there making xbox360 elite's with this duel heat sink on them was there alter that I was not tell about? And are the xbox360's coming out with the chip and because of those l heat sinks together??