Thread: Direct3DDevice9: it is failed and there is driver internal error??

Direct3DDevice9: it is failed and there is driver internal error??

Hi guys, I obtain this Dirext3D Device fault when I am playing Call of Duty World at War. I have a AMD Phenom 9950 Quad Core with 4gb of ram, and a ATI Radeon 4670 1gb DDR3 video card. Now I am able to play Call of Duty very well when I am not running any other games in the backdrop. I play Silk Road Online, I have a bots for it so I am able to run multi client. I run 1 Silk road client and call of duty and it works very well, but whenever I have 2 Silk road clients open and I start on call of duty it loads to the main menu and I link a server and like 40% through the loading bar it freezes and I get the Direct3D Device mistake. Anybody have any fixes or having the similar difficulty?

Re: Direct3DDevice9: it is failed and there is driver internal error??

I am also having the same issue and regarding this I am very much curious. I have asked for its solution to my uncle but he is also not able to solve my issue. He suggests me to visit the different forum site hope you will get the better solution for this. So I have visit the most of the forum site but not able to get the proper solution which can solve my issue if anybody have any idea then please tell me.

Do not believe that you will discover many with experience of Silk Road here. It’s surely the first time I have heard of it. Couple of things I am able to suggest you do not talk about that you have installed the newest version of DirectX so if that’s the case attempt that. If that, then do not work then open your application at the minimum resolution 800 x 600 and then once launched turn them up. Sorry it’s more of a workaround, would need to know more about Silk Road to be of any utilize.

ok well I have attempted 1024x768 resolution and that did not work in my case., so then I have tried 800x600 resolution, I minimized the games then run code and it would not load so I open the task manager and it came up and my catalyst manage center was open and it provided me the VPU Error saying my video card crashed???