Thread: Require info related to Hovis in Freelancer

Require info related to Hovis in Freelancer

I really need your help as i am not able to win even a single race against Hovis in Freelancer game. I have played this game over 30 times and not able to do so. I have to sell my heavy fighter and i have a clydsdale fighter in the game. I require a support on this issue. If you know any cheat for playing this game, then please forward it to me.

Re: Require info related to Hovis in Freelancer

I have played this game and i am having the solution for this problem. So i ill recommend you to Sell the Clydsdale and get a light fighter just for this mission. Once you will beat this fighters, then you can get your other ship back.But still for that moment use the light fighter and use your overdrive and you will now not have any problem while playing this game.

I think that i have a fix for this. While playing the game, if you are trading in the ship, then there you have the options such as not to sell any of your gear. For playing the game you just make the use of basic light fighters. Once you will win the race then you will get your old ship back. I think that i have posted enough info on this game, as for you to win this game.

I want to ask a question related with this game. The question is that In which plane t i will be able to buy a heavy fighters before i meet with Hovis. I got attacked in the liberty territory, when i tried to fly to planet los angeles, in order to trade my freighter for a heavy fighter. What should i do for this problem? Need some suggestion.

I think that you require to have a bounty light ship and run it in the cruise mode. Also keep the ship at constant speed and will have to go through the he rings without missing any and hovis will mess with you. You will need to remember the advice, which the game gives you before the race gets started. Try this thing and see the difference.

Thanks to all for giving the replies. I think i have got enough information on this game. I am pretty much confident that after implementing all this advices i will be able to win the race this time. Soon i will implement this advices and will try to win the game. Anyone who require info on this game can refer this replies for their reference purpose.