Thread: Want two player option on GTA San Andreas

Want two player option on GTA San Andreas

Hi,
    I like to play video games on the computer. I do this every day for approximately 2 to 3 hours. Of all the games i like the GTA San Andreas very much. I normally play this game alone, but now i want to play it with my friend. I do not know where is the option for playing the game with the two players. I really want this to know that how can we play the game using the 2 player mode.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Want two player option on GTA San Andreas

I have the solution for this. Yes there is option in the game for the two players option. You have to look for the two player icon, which i think is spread over the map. Keep one thing in mind that you will not be able to this this on the regular missions, but there are some missions which will allow you to meet. Hope it will help you.

Even i want to play this game using the two player option. I and my friend wants to play it together. But the problem i am having is that i do not know the option for this. Will anyone provide me the solution for this problem which i am facing. I am looking for your post. I hope that there will be someone, who can provide me the help. Thanks.

According to me there are the hidden around in the map for two players. When you click on this arrows, then you will be able to play the game using the two players. Now you can play the game using the .I you ask to me, then i will advice you to not to play the game, as game does not gets completed. Try this out, you will know more about this game.

If you really want to play the two player game then you will require going to the cjs house present in the ganton. You will require following the street unless you get a big white really old house which you will get at the end of big smokes house and this house will not be having any doors. You will require jumping a fence and walking through the red icon. Now you will get the multiplayer option in the game.