Thread: Where is the Assassin's Creed Savefile on PC

Where is the Assassin's Creed Savefile on PC

Here I want to ask you guys that does anyone know here is that where is the save game for the Assassin's Creed on the PC? I have searched a lot not but not able to get that. Actually I have looked this but as I said I have not able find this. And I am building my own PC very soon. But I do not want to lose the progress which I have done at the time of playing it. So please tell me that where it is located if you people know this.

Re: Where is the Assassin's Creed Savefile on PC

I do not be acquainted with, for sure but did you make sure beneath documents and settings\your profile\my documents\my games so check in this path I hope you will get that. If it is not this one then other one would be the similar one. Nearly every game these days hides their stuff under your profile. So as I have suggested just go for this.

I have the same issue. But when I have tried it but it does not seem to work .I have checked this but not able to get that. And I have also checked this in the other folder also but not able to get that. And I have checked this one step ahead. I mean I have checked all the hidden files also but there also I have get nothing so please tell me what to do?

I have got the solution for it. But I am currently using the XP operating system so the path which I have got it is for the windows XP. But after a week I am planning to install the windows vista operating system. So if anyone know the path for the windows vista so where I have to go in this so please if anybody have any idea related to this then please tell me.

Hey do not worry because I have got the solution of this. I have got this and if anybody is looking for the same thing I am here give you the location of path in the vista operating system. In vista it is C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Saved Games\ . And there also you will get the three to four lines in there that is the save games. So you just go for this. I hope it will work because it works in my case.

Hey I have checked this and I am not able to find the AppData. So related to this do you think that I was able to duplicate a save file. In this I and my sister both are working together. But actually she is so busy I mean she is most if the time busy so I want to make another file here without the starting this all over.

I do not believe u are able to create a copy, you could attempt, you will have to alter the file names of the 3 files, if I keep in mind properly it seems similar to a bunch of numbers and I believe for the 3 files, they have to have the similar name, I am not confident if that will work. And about update, it is a hidden folder you have to go to control panel and folder options, and permit hidden files to be visible, I hope this helps.

Hey everybody I established were it is put aside on XP and vista obtained a few second and I originate it yeah for XP it is C:\Documents and Settings\YouUsername\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Saved Games and for Vista it is C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Saved Games. So I think this issue lastly I have solved it.