Thread: FIFA 11 multiplayer not possible with keyboard

FIFA 11 multiplayer not possible with keyboard

What’s the tribulation by means of keyboard. In FIFA 11 Multiplayer is not probable unless you have encompassed a controller. This is actually pissing me off. There are groups of players play the game by means of keyboard and as there is keyboard sustain and maintain for single player game, then why did not you put it for multiplayer. I was completely shocked observing this. Give pleasure to release a patch so with the intention of keyboard players be able to play the game by means of keyboard in multiplayer. Though it’s an extremely superior game for PC. I necessitate some additional information in sequence about the game or related to the levels or stages etc.

Re: FIFA 11 multiplayer not possible with keyboard

This is completely preposterous. The Fifa 11 is in excess of for us, KB players. Yes I agree by means of you are ps. not everybody be able to handle gp. Additional than I be able to play fifa 11 by means of keyboard simply. Even I be able to do the tricks. So playing solitary player by means of keyboard is ok. Additional than eliminating keyboard for multiplayer is preposterous it is probable for online play. Additional than there's no Direct IP in FIFA 11 several method. So you be able to even play by means of a gamepad in Direct IP, not immediately with keyboard. For the reason that Direct IP does not exist in FIFA 11. Immediately similar to in PES no Direct IP.

Such a gigantic game maker create such a superior game and do not even have encompassed hold up or maintain for keyboard correctly and such. Even the reproduction driving games have superior hold up for keyboard users. And always permitting you to switch modify so it suits your keyboard usage. When they previously had a superior system for keyboard usage in fifa 10 why eliminate it completely. It's not similar to it's complicated to do such a fixation for such a big game maker. And I agree I have always been excellent on keyboard and not on GP. In addition in fifa 10 the tricks you might do by pressing LSHIFT and using arrows worked exceptionally as well.

No it’s not on online. Of itinerary in online by means of keyboard it is probable. I have not got the complete game yet so I not am able to tell complete story of the multiplayer side of the game. My pre-order from play.com determine to arrive on Friday. Additional than I be familiar with that in online its probable for the reason that one friend told me that he be able to play by means of keyboard online. Additional than I have comprised and heard from several friends with the intention of there is no Direct IP in FIFA 11. Perhaps this is probable by means of LAN. You do not have to be anxious regarding it.

Most of them tried multiplayer by means of GameRanger. It permitted us to take controller to our side additional than there was no keyboard alternative. If they start the game without GP, immediately KB the players presently stand tranquil and the KB does not run. I am not actually certain what you are getting at here. You be able to play FIFA 11 PC by means of keyboard or a gamepad. Be able to you give pleasure to enlarge on what mode you are observing this tribulation in and what type of behavior you are observing. I have the complete game and was capable to enter multiplayer lobby and generate a session additional than have not tried to play a game by means of anybody.

Well, most of them in progress a multiplayer game, in attendance were no keyboard icon anywhere. So they strike the right button in Keyboard to go to the right side, it demonstrated the gamepad to the right. In this you have to manage the team and started the game. My friend who was playing by means of a gamepad in progress to play additional than none of my keyboard buttons worked. So fundamentally you not be able to play by means of keyboard in multiplayer. That means essentially this is the end of professional KB players similar to us.

For the reason that my copy of Fifa is hang approximately for me in accumulate and if there is a tribulations by means of keyboard I determine to not purchase it. Give pleasure to substantiate this and give pleasure to try to play on keyboard by means of your Fifa online and the entire multiplayer's mode and tell us I be able to enter the organizer settings in my fifa11 and I always play on manual additional than I am forced to play on support you said that a fix determine to be coming, so be able to you tell when be able to most of them keyboard players be able to get the fix I am enthusiastically waiting for the fix as the game is to excellent and I am working without several lag.