Thread: Dead Rising 2 Twins boss

Dead Rising 2 Twins boss

I had tried at smallest amount 10 times to have comprised 2 shotguns 1 LMG and 2 Painkillers additional than they attack me the entire the time. They are the entire in excess of the place. My approach was to bring 2 spiked bats and encompass the rest of the inventory by means of something that refills the entire your energy for example mixed drinks (by means of the blender originated at bars) then hack away at the girls one at a time and run absent for a at the same time as whilst drinking to recuperate energy. Maintain working with and doing this creating certain not to drink too much at once and you be able to deal by means of them together attractive easily.

Re: Dead Rising 2 Twins boss

You be supposed to contemplate on killing merely one of them, not half this half this. As I maintain in mind I was working by means of LMG and packed 200 in her additional than, then finished her by means of 1 health bar left by means of Lightsaber. I barely did not die, I was working with in panic searching for no matter which to eat if and the start, amber be supposed to smile on you do an emote and say incredible. You have to shoot her. (In addition, regarding the shotgun, you must aim for the body, not the head, it has a gigantic spread, so you might as well utilize it! for damage of course).

Immediately away when it gives the impression of being similar to one of them determine to attack. You have to utilize the roll shift (unlocked at a convinced level, forgot which.) do not go demonstrate aggression happy. Consider me! That was my first mistake on each boss. When they split up, go search approximately, if you follow or observe her working with, take one shot! She determine to take a step to the left and you determine to waste on superior shot! Go trigger pleased when you got a perceck aim on her. Additional than shift/run away when she gets closer (together abort ad crystal are melee, which is why I took the shotguns).

In this most of them are using the gun you don't utilize guns and try utilize combo weapons as an alternative; guns actually are not that successful at the entire. Utilize the boxing gloves+knives and the point bat stack up on food. You necessitate being fast at the same time as fighting these bitches. Immediately focus your attacks on one of them for the reason that almost immediately as you kill one the additional determine to immediately kill herself Duck in and out and when they run off that is your opportunity to eat. I beat them on my first try.

This is essentially an in point of fact simple boss fight, basically grab the lmg on or subsequent to the tiki tower in yucatan (the region outside the club) In addition grab the shotgun on or subsequent to the security guard on the tiki tower. At present continue to the twins, and when aggressive them, pay no attention to amber(gold dressed twin) and merely go subsequent to the silver dressed twin( forgot her name) Immediately equip the lmg and scatter it at the silver dress girl at the same time as shifting backwards as she determine to incessantly run and try to show aggression you. The additional twin determine to most probable never get near you as long as you maintain shifting as you shoot. (If you run out of lmg ammo previous to you kill the silver dressed twin, then immediately utilize the shotgun you got earlier) By the time you vacant the lmg clip into the silver dressed girl, you be supposed to have won the fight. No require to kill the additional twin.

They were solitary of the majority infuriating bosses for me, I have encompassed no health on me so have to drink loads of alcohol, which predestined I was chuck up for half the fight. By the end I drank similar to 12 beers. Surprised I did not die from alcohol poisonous xD a lot of food, light saber, maintain working away till they stand tranquil, and try to kill one, you do not necessitate to kill the additional one wink.gif.

That is what I am trying to do, additional than each time I hit one of them the additional one come and wedge me. Then I swallow some beers. Additional than then chuk pukes. Not possible have comprised and you tried immediately maintain away from in a hit and run tactic, and merely have 2 beers, extremely well far apart from each additional and simply during emergencies. In additional, Spiked Bat is extremely well superior for that fight. Bring food additional than alcohol and create certain you have encompassed fast weapons.