Thread: FIFA 11 mouse controls?

FIFA 11 mouse controls?

Here I want like to ask you guys that in this I mean will FIFA support for the mouse? Because it is available in the fifa 09, fifa 10 and fifa online? And this is really good one and on this point you will also agree. I have read this from online and I am agree with this in that what they have said is that “It is really amazingly intuitive in this players which are on the ball they have follow the on-screen cursor and it is running faster. And the left mouse button click passes the ball. And when you press this for the long time it will pass the ball in the desired direction. And at the same time right button is there reserved for the long time.” So please tell this as soon as you can?

Re: FIFA 11 mouse controls?

I have read the column on the website, and there I have read that there is not such like function is given there. Only in this you have game pad and keyboard to play the game. I do not from where you have read this but I have read it from the official website. Only that much I know regarding this.

Here I do not want to create any other topic so I will just stick to the topic. Here I have to ask is that is there any way to get away from the mouse control in the menu? In this I want to control the menu with the keyboard or with the gamepad only. And I do not want to move my mouse every time at the edge of the screen most of the time and it happens like that when I entered the game. If someone knows regarding this then please help me.

I have read the previous reply and I want to tell you that you are not aware some of the tricks. Here I am going to tell you just try this and you will get your solution. If you are using other than windows 7 then go for the windows 7. And after that on windows 7 you open the magnifying glass and do not use the zoom function in that and run this without the zoom facility. And then open this and run fifa the cursor will work but it will be invisible.

Here I want like to tell you that in the Fifa 11 you are able to utilize the mouse button as like the previous version. Actually we still do not have the proper information regarding the Adidas live season. So that is why here I just want to request you here that please visit this link given below for more help.
    http://www.techarena.in/review/38926-fifa-11-review.htm