Thread: FIFA 11 cannot connect to EA server

FIFA 11 cannot connect to EA server

I am having an issue with the FIFA 11 Demo game which is having the issue while trying to connect to the Server of the EA. I starting the game and while trying to connect to the Game Server at that time i am getting no connectivity with the same. So if you are having same issue then let me know about the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: FIFA 11 cannot connect to EA server

I think this is something related to the gaming server only. As most of the user connected to the server and it is under the testing period so might be possible that the server is not able to balance then load and getting offline. So it is better to wait for some time and then try to connect to the gaming server again. This might resolve the issue of yours.

I have gone through the same issue related to the server connection which is not getting connected with the FIFA 11 demo version of mine. I have tried lots of time to work with the same and finally got it connected. So i think this is the only issue with the Server. So try to connect the game again and i am sure that you will get connectivity.

I think that this issue with Firewall which might be blocking the connection with the EA server and that why you are unable to make the connection with the game server. I will advise you to go with the Firewall and disable the same and again try to connect with the gaming server i hope this time you will get the connectivity with the same.

if you are unable to get it working with the issue of your and still looking for some solution related to the same then i will advise you to contact the EA games regarding the same issue and ask them for the same. As they are the developer of the game so might be having the detail about the same. So contact EA and get the solution to work with the same.