Thread: FIFA11 help!! Graphic problem!

FIFA11 help!! Graphic problem!

I am using a desktop computer system on which i am running windows vista operating system. I have connected this machine with the TV which has 50Hz refresh rate. I am having FIFA 11 installed on this machine which i am playing on my TV then it has serious graphic problems. Can i set this game on 50Hz for playing it on my TV?

Re: FIFA11 help!! Graphic problem!

I think your computer system does not have a proper graphic drivers installed on it which affects in this way when you play the games with the graphics. I suggest you to go to the Device Manager from where you can update the drivers for your graphic card and then you may try to run this game on your TV which must not be having any problem.

This game must have made in such a way that it would be running as per the resolution and frame rate of the screen on which it is running. I think your game is running at the 50Hz only and there would be some other reason for graphic problem while playing this game. I suggest you to check that your system a latest version of Direct X which is needed by this game.

There could be some kind of issue regarding the cable which you are using to connect your TV with the computer system. I would like to know that which port you are using to connect your TV and what kind of cable it is which connects your machine with the TV. It might happen that the cable is not able to send the proper signals due to which everything is getting messy. Though i am not so sure about it but i have found this issue while playing games on my TV as it was showing lines on my TV.

I have gone through all the system specifications that are needed to run the FIFA 11 on your system without any problem. I have seen that it needs latest version of the .NET Framework as well without which you cannot play this game on your machine. I suggest you to check about the same that your machine has latest version of the same or not.