Thread: FIFA 11 Auto-switching and controllersettings

FIFA 11 Auto-switching and controllersettings

I am not able to change the controllers settings of my FIFA 11 whidch i have installed on my Windows XP 64 bit operating system. I have tried playing thia game but as i am not able to set the controls, It has became very much difficult to play it. It is switching the player in not a way in which i want it to be. So please help, Its ruining my game man!!

Re: FIFA 11 Auto-switching and controllersettings

I agree the keyboard setup sucks, and is close to pes ! So to make the connections between the keyboard and what you want to do, because it must first look at the matching keys Xbox ! I play keyboard legend mode is really the keyboard is super hard (that said I have a joystick but I 'm even a burner)

I guess the problem is from the end of an EA Sports itself who have not settled the problem laying the FIFA 11 game by using the keyboard. There is no possibility to set the controllers manually for the keyboard whereas they have given the proper editable options for the playing the same game with joysticks. Many pc users have got upset due to this kind of issue from the EA.

I guess the switching the players is not controllable thing as it is like when you switch the player then it automatically switches to the closes one in the direction for which you are currently pressing the button. Even if you change the control keys for playing this game, then also, You won't be so happy to switch between the players as it going to be happen in the same way as it is happening right now.

There is no any solution for this problem and i guess you have to live with it until and unless EA Sports solves this problem from their end. But make sure that you do not panic which might make you taking any wrong steps resulting in the game crashes and much more.