Thread: Fifa 11 Demo Configuring keyboard

Fifa 11 Demo Configuring keyboard

I am gonna install the FIFA 11 on my windows 7 computer system but before doing this i would like to ask you guys that how do i configure my keyboard for this game on my windows 7 system. Is there anybody who is running this game on windows 7 system? Where should i go to configure this game and how can i do it. What would be the best configuration setting?

Re: Fifa 11 Demo Configuring keyboard

You have to go to the Star menu and then go to the Games where you have to click on the Fifa 11. Now click on the Game Settings and then click on the In-Game Keyboard! I have set the key board functions on my game as follows.
    A - Lob, Cross, Slyding tackle
    S - Pass. Standing Tackle
    D - Shot
    W - Switch player, Triger Run
    E - Sprint
    X - Thrue ball
    C - Stop the ball, Pace control

I have bought Fifa 11th. However, I am desperate because I do not control the keyboard can adjust. The last Fifa ( Fifa 08) I was able to play great with the keyboard. Now I would like to know if anyone knows how to set the dribble so that with SHIFT + ARROW KEYS to work. Can anybody help me for this simple problem?

I have many peoples on different forums who all are screaming about just configuring the keyboard for playing this game. Wait first off with the controllers. Currently in circulation is a major problem with all the controllers that are supported , according to EA, it will not. So wait see what happens with the controller. Zig gamepads do not work , which it did in the demo , however.

If you repeatedly try to install different software and drivers the first thing to do is to completely uninstall them in order to perform a clean install. Most software and of itself MotionJoy uninstaller through file " uninstall.exe"Or similar file that you can easily find it against you or your intaller software (default C: \ Program Files ( x86 ) \ NomDuLogiciel \).

Play Now Restart your PC ( Windows Start menu ) , and before Windows starts , press F8 on your keyboard (press repeatedly F8 if necessary). Choose " Cancel the mandatory driver signing"And then press ENTER to continue booting Windows. Go to Version 0.4.0002 (Xbox 360 Controller Emulator available ) ( or higher if available ) after " Windows Vista 64bit , Windows 7 , "click " site1"And save the file MotioninJoy040002_amd64.zip in a directory.