Thread: Dead Rising 2 Screen-Tearing in PS3

Dead Rising 2 Screen-Tearing in PS3

It is tremendously intimidating when such a famed developer/publisher similar to Capcom would permit buggy ultimate products to be marketed. The PS3 version or description of Dead Rising 2 is plagued by means of extremely nauseating screen tearing the entire the method through the map. Even when the map is devoid of several objects, it tears similar to anguish. I have encompassed tried the Xbox 360 version or description and notice no such tribulations on the platform.

Re: Dead Rising 2 Screen-Tearing in PS3

An innovative review on the streets has recommended that Capcom might necessitate giving the impression of being in excess of their newly-released Dead Rising 2 title the entire in excess of again. The review states that the game, at smallest amount the PS3 version or description of it, include lots of "nauseating" screen-tearing, tranquil when you are in a comparatively empty space. "Long story short, the PS3 version or description of Dead Rising 2 is plagued by means of extremely nauseating screen tearing the entire through the map," states the review. "Even when the map is devoid of several objects, it tears similar to hell."

At the same time as extremely a small number of additional PS3 Dead Rising 2 owners are reporting this in-game tribulations and even although the blog that made the mentioned review is not accurately the majority believable, most of them are tranquil marking this down as a probable problem. Screen-tearing is by no means a superior thing, so it actually the PS3 version it seems that has a case of it. Most of them determine to maintain you updated on additional reports of it.

I am doubtful if this is a bug, additional than from the give the impression of being of it, it might be. When the game starts, screen scratching is the entire in excess of the place. Additional than frame rate persists at regarding 30fps even when a map is full of zombies. This is quite extraordinary to watch. On the flip side, going from side to side the map by means of such horrendous screen tearing is actually terrible for your health. My eyes got extremely sore subsequent to half an hour play from side to side.

A strange thing I become aware of was, when I in conclusion got the opportunity to 'combine' items in the preservation room, subsequent to the combining animation, one way or another the screen tearing misplaced from existence! And this complete familiarity would last if you stay behind on the similar map space. On the other hand, if you transition to an additional map (Which generally proceeds by a loading screen), the screen tearing would re-appear. That is, until you come together an additional item in that map.

This guide me to consider that vsync gets twisted on when you come together items, whereas it remains off previous to. Sounds similar to a bug to me. The merely down side to vsync gets revolving on is that presentation would drop in extremely crowded areas, albeit to some extent beneath 20 fps. Which is tranquil controllable in my books. So there's a choice connecting screen tearing and frame dips. Which would I rather not encompass to go from side to side. The reply is perceptibly the former. Screen tearing is suitable to a certain degree, other than not when it occurs across the complete screen and the entire the time! By means of that many zombies lurking approximately, it's no fun when the tear would disorient you into their clutches.

I have comprised and noticed extremely negligible tearing, it’s there additional than does not ruin the game. As for framerate drops, I have merely become aware of it on one occasion. I was on the platinum strip during case 3-2 by means of some co-op assist. Granted there were tons of zombies on the screen. I feel affection for this game even by means of these things occurring, so no one superior start. Has anybody played together versions. I encompass and seen vids and in a number of the 360 version is superior, and in additional the ps3 version. I immediately hate screen tearing so much other than I in addition hate the loud noise of my 360 so it’s a dangerous decision.