Thread: FFXIV Graphic Problems

FFXIV Graphic Problems

Hi, well one of the first problems is the graphics, as you probably know "sucks" a lot, so with 4 gb of ram and a 9800GTX + for the thing that balanced performance / graphic and tended to put it in 8XMSA, Buffer in the 1 st Choice or Double (other funkar not good ...) and in the section on textures and such, all the best except the first 2 options that life does not suck, ... imagine that will be noticed change but have spent xD.. Good and the problem more "serious" say all that in the game speed and the dynamic rule, as I have problem with the cursor, ie is slowed down, not to delay, slow down, do not know, and tried to lower graphics the max but it has nothing to do apparently, there is no option to accelerate the cursor ... go ... a little shit, I feel the same? a thing of the beta?

Re: FFXIV Graphic Problems

If the mouse movement lag happens to us all, I hope it solves square for the final version. There are many issues in FFXIV. I think you should check your resolution. Because lagging can be avoided after setting the resolution properly. If the cursor is very slow, for the rest of my game graphically strip very well, except the damn error of direct X10, game throws you, try to sort out mouse, then using a controller for the pc had lying around,.

MMhhh bizarre, I tried without a firewall like that, and my graphics drivers are up to date, (I paid software to see the outdated drivers, even ATI told me that everything is updated, so good REALLY STRANGE, I even tried with different compatibility vista / 7 etc., as administrator, same ... If anyone knows tha solution for this... please post here.

Hey members, are anyone else getting real broken up laggy with resolution 1920 x1200.? I observe that I can run soaring settings on all very high in window mode but not in full screen is that a driver dilemma or u imagine it’s the open beta version causing this game will run good in window mode but not in full screen even with all setting set to squat even on the settings can anyone confirm this lag.

I perceived this on my friend’s ALX too. He has an identical resolution as you (1920x 1200). He uses a single ATI 5970 with the beta drivers from Dell's website. Maybe it’s a driver issue? I would like to tell you that try updating the drivers and maybe the problem will get resolved.