Thread: Starcraft 2: a step backwards in gameplay?

Starcraft 2: a step backwards in gameplay?

Hi,
    i have been playing the game of starcraft 1 since many years, now the release of starcraft 2 made me interested in playing this game,as i have played this game and it is just like a flash game which has no improvement than the previous game, so i would like to prefer using the older version only, so please any one let me know the actual difference.

Re: Starcraft 2: a step backwards in gameplay?

The starcraft 1 is the game developed by the blizzard entertainment, this game has species fighting for the dominance in the galaxy,this is the best game and one of the important video game of the all times,it has the popular multiplayer where the professional players and the teams participate i the games and the tournaments.

The problem which you have for the starcraft 2, so i feel that the starcraft 1 had the better competitive edge,as they were rehashed over the better graphics,as the starcraft 2 is made on the same formulas there might be no more changes within it then if this game is near to starcraft 1, then there is just requirement of adding better graphics for it.

The starcraft 2 is developed with the the new features overcoming the drawbacks on the features and improved storyline of stacraft 1,the lack of playing lan play and spliting of multiplayer of the regions is done,The single player missions has be highly customizable and are featured in the StarCraft II Community Zone. Between missions, players can choose units, buildings and upgrades that are not available in the multiplayer missions.