Thread: Dead Rising 2 has stopped working

Dead Rising 2 has stopped working

I have been playing the Dead rising 2 game on my desktop computer today and it crashed suddenly and hence i would like to know the reason why the game crashed on my system. Also please suggest me a solution which can help me in this matter to get this issue fixed i like this game very much. Please help me to get this problem fixed.

Re: Dead Rising 2 has stopped working

It appears as you have not installed the game correctly on your system and hence you are not able to game properly and it gets crashed every now and then when you start playing the game. so what i would suggest you is that try to uninstall all the traces of the games that are present on your system and simply install it once again from scratch and the problem should be fixed.

I have been facing the similar kind of error on my system and hence i researched on a number of forums and simply i found that i can avoid this crashing of the dead rising 2 game by simply editing the audio bit rate to 48 000 DVD quality. Hopefully this will definitely help you to fix this issue.

I uninstalled the game and I gave more of a problem by cons on my current partition as soon as I opened the menu, the menu and even worse when I come back in the game after that, I have a blockage of several seconds i am not able to get rid of this problem please help me to get this issue resolved. Thanks in Advance.