Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light save game download and location

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light save game download and location

Hi, Can anyone please upload the save game file of Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light here. I recently downloaded this game online and started playing it on my machine which is well capable to run it. But what confuses me is that I cant find the save game located anywhere in the game folder. I have checked each and everyfolder but am not able to find the save game in Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. I think that this game uses autosave feature, so in any case it should be having its folder somewhere in the game file. Any suggestions?

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light save game for pc download

Yes, lara croft and the guardian of light uses auto save features, there is no way to manually save game for each level. However you have the option to start any level once you have cleared it. I am uploading my save game file that I have cleared before Stronghold Passage that you can download from the below attachment. It is the third last level or chapter of this game. I will upload 100 % level unlocked soon once i finish the game.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light save game 100% unlocked mission

So I have finished all the chapters of this game and I am uploding the Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light save game 100% unlocked mission in the below attachment that you can download. Also, you have to overwrite this save game file in the steam folder. Also, I needed to know how to play the co-ops mode in this game, does anybody knows about it?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light save game download and location

Help!!!... Where should I put the save game? Is it hidden on the game folder?... Can't find the specific path to put this... Thanks...

You need to check out in the game folder where you can find the Save data folder. You need to paste the downloaded files to the same using the profile that you are working with. Check out. I am sure this will help you well and can continue with the later phase of the game as required.

Re: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light save game for pc download

To Mr.Romsy
    Thanks for your Savedata.
    It helps me very very much.

Quote Originally Posted by sephironth View Post
    Help!!!... Where should I put the save game? Is it hidden on the game folder?... Can't find the specific path to put this... Thanks...
    Well, to be honest I downloaded this game from a torrent site and hence the save game location was different than the one that is used in steam folder or directory where you can find its save game location. I downloaded a globe version of this game and after extracting it, the save game locations that I found was in globe folder only.

This is NOT a 100% save game. 100% complete means all the Artifacts, Weapons and other things unlocked as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lerianis View Post
    This is NOT a 100% save game. 100% complete means all the Artifacts, Weapons and other things unlocked as well.
    Yes, I have already discussed that it is only a 100% save game for all missions that I have unlocked. In any case, if I will complete the game with 100% Artifacts, Weapons, etc unlocked then I will upload the save game here. I would also request if anyone can upload it here then it would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by regina View Post
    You need to check out in the game folder where you can find the Save data folder. You need to paste the downloaded files to the same using the profile that you are working with. Check out. I am sure this will help you well and can continue with the later phase of the game as required.
    Hello

Cannot find Save Data Folder?

Quote Originally Posted by jont122 View Post
    Hello

Cannot find Save Data Folder?
    Save Data Folder hereWindows XP only-Skidrow version game):
    "C:\Documents and Settings\YOU\Local Settings\Application Data\SKIDROW\SAVES\35130\autosave.lcgolsave"

Where can be the save file location for THETA version in Windows 7? The game gives message in beginning itself that no autosave file can be created due to which each time the game has to be played from the first level. Is there any solution?

Quote Originally Posted by henry_sharior View Post
    Where can be the save file location for THETA version in Windows 7? The game gives message in beginning itself that no autosave file can be created due to which each time the game has to be played from the first level. Is there any solution?
    I think that the Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light will be located in a folder called theta itself like the globe one was having in its globe folder. Or else maybe the save game might be automatically syncing with the steam server. In this situation you wont be able to overwrite the save games, so better download the globe version of this game.

Re: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light save game 100% unlocked mission

Quote Originally Posted by romsy View Post
    So I have finished all the chapters of this game and I am uploding the Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light save game 100% unlocked mission in the below attachment that you can download. Also, you have to overwrite this save game file in the steam folder. Also, I needed to know how to play the co-ops mode in this game, does anybody knows about it?
    after replacing, the game is crashing/not opening

Try upgrading the video cards driver to the best. I suppose the application which needs to be supported is not able to function well that is needed. As the updated driver will then be able to cope well to the game execution and the process would run smoothly without any issue. So process the task as assisted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast