Thread: Anyone else buying Starcraft 2 to just play the singleplayer campaign?

Anyone else buying Starcraft 2 to just play the singleplayer campaign?

I am big fan of Starcraft 2 and I play multiplayer campaign. I want to play offline but the multiplayer is online and you need to register the battle net. But I really like to play single player campaign and I am planning to buy it, I think it will cost me $45. I think it is sizeable. Anyone is planning to buy sp starcraft please provide the information.

Re: Anyone else buying Starcraft 2 to just play the singleplayer campaign?

If I am going to buy this game is actually for SP and I am never into original starcraft. I am buying it because I’m dying for something new. It I only direct 9 title but it is a really fantastic . More than 10 billion copies are downloaded from torrent site. I have played its demo I like the game graphics and designing. I had ordered my copy and on coming Tuesday I will have it.

I have ordered Starcraft2 but when I try to login it show me continue page for long time. And they are offering only online game and I think single player is also online. So you need to logged in order to play the starcraft2. Then I return it back and buy the game on new account. Now it is working fine. I am able to login and play the single as well as multiplayer mode.

I have recently purchased starcraft2 DVD from my nearest store. When I went to install it took a lot of time but it got installed successfully. The login page is seem to be different then the previous page. I mostly play single player. Starcraft2 is all about the single player campaign for me. The game is running fine. I would suggest you to have it if you want to play single player campaign. Hope you will really going to love it.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Even I too enjoy playing single player. The multiplayer is really tough to play. I had played a lot of beta games. The game is having six leagues for multiplayer. Copper, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond league. If you can play beta for a week I think you will be able to play at least copper level will not be too hard. I had play the game till Platinum league but disappointed I was not able to make it Diamond. I think if you beat singleplayer then you can play well fine the Multiplayer also.